Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Ocean

Mattiow

Mattiow

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi All
After many years spent envious of cali owners we finally managed to order one in October 2019, unfortunately it arrived the week before lockdown!!
So i have spent more time cleaning it than driving it, but it has given me the chance to get it ready and buy a few extras ready for many adventures. I have found this site so useful for top tips and therfore after a couple more please, if anyone can please help i am after mosquito net/panel for the sliding windows , and also blocks for my 18 inch palmerstone wheels?

I picked the Ocean in the new Bayleaf green and could not be happier with everthing, managed a local trip to the beach but hopefully we will all be out for longer tripsIMG-20200523-WA0001.jpg20200311_112603_resized.jpg before long. TC

Hi All
After many years spent envious of cali owners we finally managed to order one in October 2019, unfortunately it arrived the week before lockdown!!
So i have spent more time cleaning it than driving it, but it has given me the chance to get it ready and buy a few extras ready for many adventures. I have found this site so useful for top tips and therfore after a couple more please, if anyone can please help i am after mosquito net/panel for the sliding windows , and also blocks for my 18 inch palmerstone wheels?

I picked the Ocean in the new Bayleaf green and could not be happier with everthing, managed a local trip to the beach but hopefully we will all be out for longer tripsView attachment 59705View attachment 59706 before long. TC
Hi and welcome, the mosquito net/panels come as standard and should be included upon collection.

Welcome! Have a lot of fun with it! And wow that's a special colour!

:welcomeLove the colour and nice wheels. Hopefully we will all be on the road again very soon!

Welcome and enjoy your new Cali - love the colour!

Hi and welcome, the mosquito net/panels come as standard and should be included upon collection.
Thanks, i have checked through everything but will have another thorough look, if not found i will contact VW.

Thanks, i have checked through everything but will have another thorough look, if not found i will contact VW.
We found ours in the drawer under the bench seat along with the shower hose, hook in tea towel tails, table/worktop strap and hook in cup holder