Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Ocean in Sweden

thojak

thojak

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi there!

New member and new Cali... all is new but I feel the car is alredy my friend and so are you. Our primay use will be as a normal car and to see Scandinavia but the first tour in spring will go to UK.

Hope now to get a production week as soon as possible...

Retired and met an old girlfriend from 35 years back so life is fun even since she now lives in UK and we havent met since February "last" year. We will though have a lot of time together once the cirumstances allows and the car is delivered.

Hope you get a great 2021!

Hi there!

New member and new Cali... all is new but I feel the car is alredy my friend and so are you. Our primay use will be as a normal car and to see Scandinavia but the first tour in spring will go to UK.

Hope now to get a production week as soon as possible...

Retired and met an old girlfriend from 35 years back so life is fun even since she now lives in UK and we havent met since February "last" year. We will though have a lot of time together once the cirumstances allows and the car is delivered.

Hope you get a great 2021!
Welcome :welcome Hope you enjoy your new Cali and post some pics please.

:welcome I hope you get a build week in the spring and can start your Cali life very soon. Fingers crossed also for easing of travel restrictions. Spring may turn into summer... but you can use the time making plans for some lovely trips together.

Welcome! Sounds like you've got some nice times ahead of you! Enjoy the Cali and enjoy your travels together! Hope to visit Sweden again during the coming summer, so will wave when I see a white & green Cali!

:welcome I hope you get a build week in the spring and can start your Cali life very soon. Fingers crossed also for easing of travel restrictions. Spring may turn into summer... but you can use the time making plans for some lovely trips together.
Thanks and yes it might be summer before things get sorted.

Welcome! Sounds like you've got some nice times ahead of you! Enjoy the Cali and enjoy your travels together! Hope to visit Sweden again during the coming summer, so will wave when I see a white & green Cali!
Thanks, Ill wave back of course!