Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My Beach Pod

M

Matt Dower

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Seen some great kitchen solutions on this thread so I thought I would share mine:
Van Pod 1.jpg
Here is the Pod in our normal traveling position. It is slid fully forward so the bed will fully unfold. The 3rd passenger can sit uncomfortably for short journeys.
You can just see a water bottle on the right side sitting in our red wine bottle holder. Also hooked on the right is our fire blanket and water container.
I have opened the bottom compartment to reveal the collapsible washing-up bowl and collapsible kettle.
If you slide the seat back the 3rd rear passenger can travel in comfort.
Van Pod 2.jpg
We have opened up the cooker and making a brew. I also opened the fridge with freezer box inserted. It's a Dometic and we love it.
Van Pod 3.jpg
Here we have opened the front cutlery draw and the side shallow stuff draw.
Van Pod 4.jpg
This one is titled "where is my dinner?". The table hooks onto a rail on the front which allows the fridge and the cutlery draw to still open.
I can lift to the cooker off if I want to cook outside. Or lift the Pod out if I want to use the Beach in "Van mode".

Hope you like it.

Good work Matt - its great fun trying out configurations and building custom options to make Beach life flow. I have a new set up for this years trip away - will pop a pic up to contribute later. People who buy an ocean SE do not get it - i get that - its a shame that the infinitely adaptable Beach is no longer a UK option.

Good work Matt - its great fun trying out configurations and building custom options to make Beach life flow. I have a new set up for this years trip away - will pop a pic up to contribute later. People who buy an ocean SE do not get it - i get that - its a shame that the infinitely adaptable Beach is no longer a UK option.

Back