Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lower cabinet door rail / channel

pematthe-1967

pematthe-1967

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Search is not working for me at the moment.

As per the title, the lower cabinet, bottom plastic rail or channel the doors slide in is broken away. Does anyone have a part number or alternative supplier for them

T6 Cali Ocean.

Hi, sorry I can’t help with part numbers but is it definitely broken? I had the same on my T5 and used sticky tap to try to hold it in place for a couple of years until I realised that the runner clips back into the door frame.

Nope, definitely broken. I can see the split in the channel. May have been pushed back instead of slid.

On a similar theme, on my van the bottom right door slides ok, the left is quite difficult to slide along. Wondering wether to spray some silicone spray or similar, or is there a dif. solution, idont want to force it .

On a similar theme, on my van the bottom right door slides ok, the left is quite difficult to slide along. Wondering wether to spray some silicone spray or similar, or is there a dif. solution, idont want to force it .
Check the 2 metal hangers on the inner surface. They actually hold the door up and run in a slot. Are they loose? If not spray some silicone spray on them and the slot they run in.

Last edited:
Check the 2 metal hangers on the inner surface. They actually hold the door up and run in a slot. Are they loose? If not spray some silicone spray on them and the slot they run in.
Will do thank you.

Back