Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lane Change Assist - 2024 week 3 build date

S

stationmaster

We have a 2024 week 3 build date California Ocean. 150 dsg.

On the configurator it has an option: ' Without lane change assist' - i left this option with no tick.

I assumed i would have a van that had Lane Change Assist. I wanted Lane Change Assist - some do not like this option, but i do.

The van does have Blind Spot Monitoring - orange light at the bottom of each mirror.

Has our van been delivered with a missing option? Can you shed any light on the matter?

Thanks for your help!

We have a 2024 week 3 build date California Ocean. 150 dsg.

On the configurator it has an option: ' Without lane change assist' - i left this option with no tick.

I assumed i would have a van that had Lane Change Assist. I wanted Lane Change Assist - some do not like this option, but i do.

The van does have Blind Spot Monitoring - orange light at the bottom of each mirror.

Has our van been delivered with a missing option? Can you shed any light on the matter?

Thanks for your help!
I believe there should be a sticker in Handbook underside of Dashboard or Drivers seat with the build options. Otherwise @calikev , forum admin, might be able to answer you query based on vehicle VIN number. PM him, if you are a VIP Member.

Thanks, really helpful. re. build options sticker.

Maybe i have got things confused?

From what i can judge:

Lane Change Assist = orange light on bottom of each mirror (present on van and present on configurator)

Lane Assist = gives a warning via the steering wheel to tell you to keep in lane (not present on van and NOT present on configurator)

I have active lane assist on my MY 23 Cali, its ok but not as good (forceful) as other vehicles I have owned with this function, have you checked settings as may need to be turned on.

Looking back at my configuration active lane assist was an option and I purchased it as part of the driver assistance package plus. This option no longer looks to be available, suspect due to semi conductor supply issues, suggest you check back at your original order and brochure / price list that was current when you ordered on what was standard equipment as VW do change from time to time.

Thanks, really helpful. re. build options sticker.

Maybe i have got things confused?

From what i can judge:

Lane Change Assist = orange light on bottom of each mirror (present on van and present on configurator)

Lane Assist = gives a warning via the steering wheel to tell you to keep in lane (not present on van and NOT present on configurator)
You are correct, lane change assist / side assist is the flashing lights on the door mirrors, which warn of vehicles in your blind spot & those approaching in the lane you have signalled to go into.

As far as I know, these are the 3 options that were available. Which one shows up on your order invoice?
Z0V - Lane change system Side Assist
Z0W - Lane keeping system Lane Assist
Z0X - Lane change system Side Assist including Lane keeping system Lane Assist

Back