Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just returned from first trip in California to Brighton

ZampaVan

ZampaVan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Stayed to nights at the Caravan and Motorhome club site in Brighton -excellent facilities and spotlessly clean. Rained constantly the first day and night but yesterday and today clear blue sky. Now we have experienced the 2 extremes I think we can cope with most things in future including rabbits attempting to chew the hook up lead! Our Border Terrier Daisy thought by playing statues she would be able to catch one! A600155E-E93E-4351-A200-746A926F8FC5.jpeg 1A84FE68-DED7-41D0-8BF0-0254FBD0F062.jpeg
Tips and advice on the forum very useful particularly the need to be organised with the tea and cups in order to have a morning brew up!

It's a nice site. I'm there next week for the Brighton !/2. Brighton City Council have probably some of the most expensive parking charges in the UK and it's often cheaper to overnight at the CC site than it is to arrive on the day and park up.

Stayed to nights at the Caravan and Motorhome club site in Brighton -excellent facilities and spotlessly clean. Rained constantly the first day and night but yesterday and today clear blue sky. Now we have experienced the 2 extremes I think we can cope with most things in future including rabbits attempting to chew the hook up lead! Our Border Terrier Daisy thought by playing statues she would be able to catch one! View attachment 30028 View attachment 30029
Tips and advice on the forum very useful particularly the need to be organised with the tea and cups in order to have a morning brew up!

Border terriers are the best!
No rabbits or cats in our garden

It's a nice site. I'm there next week for the Brighton !/2. Brighton City Council have probably some of the most expensive parking charges in the UK and it's often cheaper to overnight at the CC site than it is to arrive on the day and park up.

I drove into a car park there a few months ago.
Almost fell over, when i spotted the £5 per hour parking charge. So glad i didn't stay the day as planned, in that car park.
I drove straight to the exit and found a free parking spot, 15 minutes walk away.

I think we can cope with most things in future including rabbits attempting to chew the hook up lead! Our Border Terrier Daisy thought by playing statues she would be able to catch one!!

Was the hook up orange ??? like a carrott????? :Iamsorry

I drove into a car park there a few months ago.
Almost fell over, when i spotted the £5 per hour parking charge. So glad i didn't stay the day as planned, in that car park.
I drove straight to the exit and found a free parking spot, 15 minutes walk away.

Sadly I'm having to visit every day as my Brother in law and one of my best friends for the last half a century is seriously ill in the Royal Sussex. It's much cheaper for me to get a train in and catch a cab from the train station. The cab fare is about the same as the parking charges in nearby car parks.