Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just about to order...

SteveW said:
No not car fest, wish it was though. I was thinking this morning when Chris Evans was on about that it would be nice to go.

I'm going to carfest on Sat...but no camping until the van arrives at the end of the year :sad

I don't think the weather is looking too great at the moment.

Look out for the VW flag flying :laugh2

Will do...def. pop over and say hi if I see you. We're only going for the day, but should be great!

Just been told that our Cali sould be arriving middle of October...2 months early!!
:clap

Can't wait now!

knighty said:
Just been told that our Cali sould be arriving middle of October...2 months early!!
:clap

Can't wait now!

Wow that is arriving early ... Maybe a slow down in orders has pushed your forward ,due to season ending ... All good news for you :)

Now that's the real nervous part ... Wallet out sign that paperwork and you become poor ,but very happy ... Lol

knighty said:
Well...what are credit cards (plural) for?!? :D

Hit them hit them hard knighty ..
( get more credit if you do ) lol

choplee said:
knighty said:
Well...what are credit cards (plural) for?!? :D

Hit them hit them hard knighty ..
( get more credit if you do ) lol

Still amazed I was "allowed" to buy an entire California on a Debit Card. It just didn't seem right!

Calis are good for wearing credit and debit cards out.

Well the time has come, just had the email saying the Cali is arriving tomorrow.. .exciting times! Shame we can't get to pick it up for a week though!?! :cry:

She's arrived, all good just hoped there'd be a bit more leg room behind 5th seat :)