Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Joining the club...

B

beachdrop

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi everyone!

Been looking at campers for a while but finally took the plunge and am picking up a used 2019 Beach tomorrow - so excited! Hoping for another good summer so we can take our 6 year old son away for long weekends and trips to the continent.

Happy New Year and happy camping!

Hi and welcome Beach is a great choice :thumb

Hi everyone!

Been looking at campers for a while but finally took the plunge and am picking up a used 2019 Beach tomorrow - so excited! Hoping for another good summer so we can take our 6 year old son away for long weekends and trips to the continent.

Happy New Year and happy camping!

Congrats, what a way to start 2020!

Me and my family got a Beach in Sept-19, best thing we’ve done! We haven’t had a night away in it yet but have had some great day trips. Once I’ve sorted out getting a parking heater and a topper we’ll be off sooner than they think!

Enjoy!

Welcome beachdrop!

Look forward to see some pics of your new beach!

Happy camping!

Welcome. Have a Beach since 2015. Best thing, two boys now 9 and 11 loves it.

Wow, happy new year! And welcome.

Thanks everyone for the welcome - she's home! Roll on summer.

Campingrookie - where are you going to get the parking heater installed? I'm also planning on doing the same and on getting the topper.

View attachment 53882

Congrats on getting her home, looks great!

Still deciding on the parking heater. Currently doing research but it’s looking like either driving to Slidepods in Devon to get a Webasto fitted or getting Planar Pete to my house to fit a Planar heater. Both have got various positive reviews so I’m just working out which would be best for me, will let you know what I go for...