Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

iphone 6

spanner said:
You really know how to rub people up the wrong way, now saying everyone who has a DSG or Android phone is weird.

Do you think before you post?

Yep but what I don't do is "follow"someone around on the forum making pathetic comments about their posts. You would have had to check my posts a long way back - maybe even years to realise I moved from Surrey to here when I was 14 - 25 years here. Clearly you think that's a "weak point" - well I don't give a stuff. I like both places.

Sorry, who is the sad one? You're beyond help.

Nice try using the empathy approach - a shame it backfired.

So here's some advice - ignore my posts, I'll ignore yours because you're ruining the ENTIRE forum.

spanner said:
Gregc said:
Spanner I'm sure you have some point to make but....
Apart from that not being a photo of an iPhone six. And that only nine people have complained to apple that the six plus has bent in normal use. I'm not sure what it is.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/25/app ... ng-issues/

9 people, thats what apple says, if you look on the forums and twitter it is much more widespread.

I gave up with apple a few years ago, they are not brainwashing me to payong silly money for a phone.

Spanner don't you just hate it when you get duped by the media hype. Embarrassing for HTC after their Tweet. Looks like another Apple haters rant put to sleep.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1791173

And I thought my non Plus 6 was safer; doh!!

Bendy or not, it's a great phone IMO.

Anyone got a case yet? I'm loathe to use one it probably should.

KernowLad said:
And I thought my non Plus 6 was safer; doh!!

Bendy or not, it's a great phone IMO.

Anyone got a case yet? I'm loathe to use one it probably should.

I am an apple convert, for no other reason than generally it works, and when it does not work, or when I do not know how to make it work (which happens most of the time) the support beats everything else hands down.

In terms of value for money, I used to bin my PC around every 4 months -- (and just try getting support from pc world or some other tech disaster area) and my current macbook is 4 years old and works brilliantly despite the heavy duty use.

However, to go completely off topic...

Matt, would you please change your signature line? I spent weeks, mind boggling, thinking about what a "Man box" was .... :oops: :oops: :oops:

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Tee hee; that was the idea!

Similar experiences with PCs and Macs here too.

iMac 24" 2008. Not been switched off yet except for software updates. Setup in the kitchen and used as kitchen tv & radio, music server for Sonos system. PC with Windows forever having problems. System works well with iPhone, iPad and an Android phone.

Freeley said:
I like to have a modern phone ie change it every 2 years or so, they get pretty banged about at work and don't last so a sim only deal is no good for me.
For about £40/month I get unlimited calls and texts and free faulty replacement (I'm currently on my fourth galaxy S4 in just over a year!)
Er....Make that my fifth! Replacement coming Tuesday.
Anyone else have reliability issues with Galaxy S4? Maybe an iPhone isn't such a bad idea after all lol.

Well my out of warranty ip5 that packed in has been repaired by Apple for free so I can now sell it on for more than £20! Quite good if them although it shouldn't really have died in the first place.

I had HTC and SE Android phones; none lasted long before dying.

Matt how much do you want for the ip5 is it unlocked btw :?:

Kev; it's due to arrive today so I''ll check it out first to make sure it works okay. It's a 32gb black model. Recycling companies will give me £160, EBay a bit more.

I'm hoping they've replaced the back as it's quite scratched; mind if I let you know when it arrives? It's unlocked, bought from Apple.

OK matt thanks I am defiantly interested my eldest wants an upgrade from her 4 :thumb
I will give you a fair price :thumb

Possibly slightly awkwardly, they've replaced it with a brand new phone...!!

'Upgraded' to the iPhone 6 (bigger screen is actually a little annoying)

Have an iPhone 5 16gb purchased from Apple Store so officially unlocked for use by any sim card / network, so can use around Europe & the UK (and around the world I think).

£200 + P&P if anyone is interested, boxed with all accessories (headphones still in wrapper)

Back