Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

iphone 6

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Anyone got one?

Mine arrived on Monday and it's pretty good - much better battery life, camera and it runs very quickly (mine's the smaller, 64GB version).

Hopefully it'll connect better than my iP5 to our Cali satnav system; IF WE EVER GET IT BACK!! :headbang

Just don't sit down with it in your pocket or it will end up looking like a :bananadance :upsidedown :bananadance

I should be changing to one later in the year. My brother has one and it is very nice but not going to rush and get one just yet.

cheers

I had no choice - my 5 completely died. I might be able to get it fixed by Apple FOC as it's a weird issue (as usual!). Then I'll sell it - £160 working, £20 not working!

Il give you £160 if you get it fixed

My 5 is due a new battery FoC so will hold out a while longer, then get an apple watch

I keep my phones for many years between changes.....

Have an early iPhone 4 unlocked with a £10 a month sim. My pet hate is paying money to mobile phone firms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the other way - if you're on a contract and are due an upgrade then you'd be daft not to IMHO.
EE and all the others must love customers who don't bother.
I'm only half way through a 2 year contract but as soon as it ends I'll be getting the best phone I can get for nowt!
Won't be an iPhone though as I'm anti apple.

It's a cheap pay and go smart phone then £10 top up every few(6) months for me - each to there own I still remember the days when you could not be contacted 365 days a year 24/7 ( and camper vans were pulled by horses)

Nope...

I simply had the phone unlocked and then signed up to a monthly only sim with lots of Data, Calls, Txt for £10 a month.

An upgrade is not really free if your paying say £30 a month.

I go for SIM free then use a bargain SIM only deal from EE.
It works out quite cheap overall; I hate being locked into expensive phone contracts.

And how much is a 1phone 6 sim free -- not what I call cheap :shocked
I use phone just as a phone and data via pad works for me

possibly trying to tell us he has loads of money?

PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

I like to have a modern phone ie change it every 2 years or so, they get pretty banged about at work and don't last so a sim only deal is no good for me.
For about £40/month I get unlimited calls and texts and free faulty replacement (I'm currently on my fourth galaxy S4 in just over a year!)

BerndRos said:
Nope...

I simply had the phone unlocked and then signed up to a monthly only sim with lots of Data, Calls, Txt for £10 a month.

An upgrade is not really free if your paying say £30 a month.

Agreed that's what I do

I received my iPhone 6 128gb on launch day... its a lovely looking thing, but I think the latest software is clearly still settling down.

Its odd that we still call them phones, as mine is rarely used for actual calls.

The big advantage of constant upgrade is that all the latest apps and whizzy new things I have not realised that I need to do with my phone just work..... for example tapatalk forum app!!

iPhone6 is having a few teething problems it seems!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znK652H6yQM[/youtube]

spanner said:
possibly trying to tell us he has loads of money?

PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

Lay off just for a minute spanner. 1000s have done exactly the same - I needed a phone, I reckon buying it outright and using a cheap SIM deal is CHEAPER overall.

I know you think you're hilarious but you're actually getting right on my nerves. Give it a rest.

Gregc said:
Spanner I'm sure you have some point to make but....
Apart from that not being a photo of an iPhone six. And that only nine people have complained to apple that the six plus has bent in normal use. I'm not sure what it is.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/25/app ... ng-issues/

9 people, thats what apple says, if you look on the forums and twitter it is much more widespread.

I gave up with apple a few years ago, they are not brainwashing me to payong silly money for a phone.

You clearly have a penchant for geeky kit that doesn't work very well.
DSG, Android phones.
Probably an over clocked PC too.

You really know how to rub people up the wrong way, now saying everyone who has a DSG or Android phone is weird.

Do you think before you post?

Back