Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka Lifestyle Seat Cover Update

Ours is a T5 SE 2015 and yes I agree it is probably the hard shell at the back of the rear seat that's causing the difficulty. Good luck!

A massive thank you to Nick for our covers and I appreciate that I might not be popular for saying this but fitted ours last night with minimal difficulty. They look great and should keep the grubby kid effects at bay.

Glad to hear yours fit Dave. No reason for it to be unpopular. Mine don't fit, but that's not your fault! What model did you fit them to?

Currently wish I'd bought the Brandrup covers after all this hassle.

We have used Escape Gear covers in the past and pleased to find out that they will have T6 sets available later this year in time for ours arriving..

Glad to hear yours fit Dave. No reason for it to be unpopular. Mine don't fit, but that's not your fault! What model did you fit them to?

Currently wish I'd bought the Brandrup covers after all this hassle.
Thanks Craig. 2013 SE. Good luck with yours!

Morning Folks, very disappointing to hear your having trouble with the covers especially since we've been waiting so long for them! :( I'll speak to inka to understand what they plan to do about this and I'll update you when I hear back.

Morning Folks, very disappointing to hear your having trouble with the covers especially since we've been waiting so long for them! :( I'll speak to inka to understand what they plan to do about this and I'll update you when I hear back.

Hi Nick
You've saved me the call this morning.
I spent a 3rd evening trying to get them to fit.
Tried one of the fronts as well to check it wasn't just the rear bench, but it doesn't fit either. The covers are just too small and don't fit without exerting a large amount of force to try and get parts/joints to match up. I've also noticed they have cut the holes and adjustment slots in the rear headrests the wrong way round so you can't adjust the headrests.
Craig

I received my Inka covers yesterday and plan to install them today and tomorrow. Will report success/failure when I am done.

Hi, we have the Lifestyles and they are supposed to be tight, this way it gives the perfect fit. Don't be scared to pull them tight :thumb

Hi, we have the Lifestyles and they are supposed to be tight, this way it gives the perfect fit. Don't be scared to pull them tight :thumb

Trust me these are not just tight, they are also far from the perfect fit.
After the way we have been treated by inka, I personally just want my money back and I'll buy something fit for purpose.
Shame as I built the colour theme in our Cali around them.

Hi Folks,
Martin (Director of Inka / Autokit) has asked me to give you his direct number for any issues so he can resolve immediately - 07525032187.

Cheers
Nick

We have used Escape Gear covers in the past and pleased to find out that they will have T6 sets available later this year in time for ours arriving..
How good a fit do these give you, and any chance of a picture or two?

Thanks

I have now fitted the Inka Lifestyle covers on my T6 Ocean. It is a perfect fit, almost like the original seats. The fit is tight, especially the backseat velcros, but with some effort they are now in place. Very nice! High quality!
Only downside was a velcro on one of the headrest covers that had a poor seam and the velcro came loose. Easy to fix with a sewing machine.

We fitted ours last night, took around three hours to get them fitted correctly. They are very very tight but I think they are designed like this on purpose to give the perfect fit. ( if they were not tight they would be baggy)

Looking awesome and very happy ! Cheers Nick

Hello Folks, I'm very sad to say we've pulled the plug and called it a day with Inka today.
Without going into the details, we've supported them as much as we can but one thing I wont accept is when it is effecting customer service in the way it currently is. The lifestyles will be removed from the website and I have a small amount of waterproof covers Pre 2013 that I'll sell through but one they're gone we wont be re-ordering. Maybe we'll deal with them again in the future but for now its just not working.

Apologies for everyone who has been waiting for the lifestyles for so long!

Back