I don't want my new 'Cali' to be another VW guarantee claim

Re: I don't want my new 'Cali' to be another VW guarantee cl

:grin:

Cali 2.jpg

Love it cann't wait to pick mine up in a couple of weeks.... :barmy

I know.
I had a set of goodyear MTR on my previous TD 5 90 SX, they were okay, apart from being particularly noisy, but the new BF Goodrich MT were not only a lot better off-road, which is saying something, but also a lot lot quieter on the road ,which I think is rather surprising, considering the rather aggressive looking tread pattern, but around 50 mph there was a slight vibration, but not enough to cause any real concern, anyway all this for me is in the past, I just can't wait to put some miles in on the new California, when we eventually get it, Im thinking of going to the Outer Hebrides, probably starting off with The Island of Harris, if all goes well.

MKRW,
We are the same, can't wait, At least this is the best time of the year to get a camper (spring), and today was especially sunny and mild. Just the sort of weather these vehicles were designed for I suppose, do you think you may be going to the Henley meet, as we may be, if all goes well. :grin:

Hi

At the moment, I am not planning to go to Henley. We have a new baby and 2 other boys who need entertaining....

(So even though I got the offer of a ticket this Saturday to England vs Wales, I was persuaded to turn it down. :doh)

I may visit Goodwood for the Breakfast club next weekend, but this will most likely be a couple of days before I pick up the new Cali.

Will play travel over the next few weeks by ear, but plan a couple of big trips to the lakes and cornwall over Easter and the half term break.

Back