Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hymer Vision Venture, futuristic camper.

larrylamb

larrylamb

Cali owner.
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hymer have unveiled this amazing concept at Dusseldorf. Full of fresh innovative ideas for a rugged larger campervan. I love it.

Please check out the links, amazing stuff.

hymer1.jpghymer2.jpeghymer3.jpg

Last edited:
Dread to think of the price if it made full production 70-90k ??

Hymer and associated company’s to Hymer do top notch stuff the build quality is fantastic,

Concept then reality. Reality as Westfalia - starting at 120K. (but looks very good)

it's a lot of money, but i think i could probably live happily in that all year round.

Reactions: DNR
Hymer have unveiled this amazing concept at Dusseldorf. Full of fresh innovative ideas for a rugged larger campervan. I love it.

View attachment 49710View attachment 49711View attachment 49712
Nice

Like it, a lot.

View attachment 49710View attachment 49711View attachment 49712

We have checked it out at Düsseldorf show and it does looks good , only the pop-top has to go . It is air inflated ....
Needs to have a downstaires bed when produced .
Will not be on the road for at least 5 y , the concept car does rides but they can not put it official on the road due the front windshield witch is not approved .
Got some pictures in this thread ,done some short filming inside also but need to see if i can edit it to one movie .

Blown away! best van ive ever seen! I would order one tomorrow , if I could afford it?

I too think it is a great leap forward in off road camper design. Love all the glass. So many campers afford such limited views from inside. According to the Hymer walk-through on Youtube the seating will/does convert to a double bed downstairs. I like the idea of quilted air filled bellows so long as durable and ridged enough. Must provide much better insulation. Might even get warm up there! Anyway you still get the same option of sleeping downstairs if too blowy for up top. Cant wait to see the finished version. Bring it on! Just hope it rattles less than a Cali on the rough.

The idea of a fold away toilet/shower space is great. The only major thing I feel they have wrong is the hinged wall / divider to make the toilet into a shower. Much prefer the all in one shower / toilet as found on most yachts. Would be less claustrophobic and the whole toilet gets a good wash down when you do. Also wouldn’t have to step outside to convert from one to the other.