Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hymer Vision Venture, futuristic camper.

This looks amazing - though I do think it’s a shame that nobody seems to be doing 7 seat camper and any more. We had a Westy Nugget which was ace and could easily fit 3 in the back. The old Westy Sven Hedin was good for three in the back also but the new version not. Can’t think of any around at the moment.

Hymer have unveiled this amazing concept at Dusseldorf. Full of fresh innovative ideas for a rugged larger campervan. I love it.

Please check out the links, amazing stuff.

How about that for a camper then? Saw it in Asilah near Tanger. Cost of the new Hymer wouldn't even buy the number plate.

View attachment 49710View attachment 49711View attachment 49712

IMG_0242.JPG

Awesome I love the interior much better than the Grand Cali.
As we're not wild campers we wouldn't need the off road bit so if they make a more "normal" version then our cheque would be in the post!
Glad to see it based on a Sprinter rather than a Ducato as well.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Those liking overlanders , this weekend there was the annual overlander event in my hometown

Hello,

please allow me to dig out this old post about the Hymer Venture S.

I just watched a video taken on the Camper Fair in Duesseldorf. I think what Hymer build there is impressive. Yes, of course there are a few questions, but still I would love to see the vehicle directly. The price is out of the world and because of this it will always be a dream.

My questions are more about storage of bigger items, like chairs and table, level up kits, cable and hose. I can't see where those items could be stored. And of course how can the air folding roof repaired in case there is a hole in it. It would be funny to have a hole in the air roof in the middle of North Norway and can't use the bed anyrmore.

I will have a look at the Hymer web page to see if there is more information about the camper.

Regards,
Eberhard

Hello,

please allow me to dig out this old post about the Hymer Venture S.

I just watched a video taken on the Camper Fair in Duesseldorf. I think what Hymer build there is impressive. Yes, of course there are a few questions, but still I would love to see the vehicle directly. The price is out of the world and because of this it will always be a dream.

My questions are more about storage of bigger items, like chairs and table, level up kits, cable and hose. I can't see where those items could be stored. And of course how can the air folding roof repaired in case there is a hole in it. It would be funny to have a hole in the air roof in the middle of North Norway and can't use the bed anyrmore.

I will have a look at the Hymer web page to see if there is more information about the camper.

Regards,
Eberhard

Whatever its price or practicality, I applaud them for trying something different.

Too much in the motorhome market is endless variations on the same theme. This and that beluga whale thing from Burstner (also Hymer group I think?) are at least trying something a bit different.

Neither are for me, but I’m pleased to see innovation.

£225k…
Hmm, equivalent to a fully loaded A-Class van.

Dread to think of the price if it made full production 70-90k ??
I'd say top end of your estimate and having watched the video from Hymer the potential for 'lifestyle extras' like the slide our BBQ will push the potential price closer to £150k for a fully kitted van. Edited having seen the 225k Euro price posts. Not a surprise but priced to make you seriously consider an A Classs.

Last edited:
. And of course how can the air folding roof repaired in case there is a hole in it. It would be funny to have a hole in the air roof in the middle of North Norway and can't use the bed anyrmore.
Problem solved.
Duct tape Stock Photos, Royalty Free Duct tape Images | Depositphotos

If I had a cheeky 225 burning a hole in my sky rocket, I wouldn’t hesitate. Fab. :cool:

Hello,

Well, why the camper is so expensive I don't know. The new camper is available for configuration on the Hymer.com web page. So I went through the configuration and I don't know how they can justify this high price.

I like the Hymer ML-T CrossOver and the Grand Canyon S CrossOver. Just for fun I configured those campers as well and they are EUR 100.000 cheaper :)confused:).

In one of the YouTube videos it was said that some of those Venture S are already sold!

Never the less, it is nice to see something different and a new approach. I would love to see the new Hymer camper, but I don't believe it will ever appear in Ireland. There are new materials and approaches on the market which maybe spark a change in the design of new campers. During the change process a few things won't work, others will be successful and brilliant. One only has to make sure that if buying a new camper only the successful changes are implemented. :D

Happy Grand California
Eberhard

Love the concept. It only seats two so we’d have to sell the kids to get one. I reckon we could get €225k for the kids - they have great potential. Makes the price more manageable.
Both mine have left before I had the chance to sell them. But they didn’t move far away enough ;)
If I had a company, to sell, and ride round in this then yep. Deal done. Love it.

Both mine have left before I had the chance to sell them. But they didn’t move far away enough ;)
If I had a company, to sell, and ride round in this then yep. Deal done. Love it.
Should have sold my kids before they started to breed like rabbits. The overhead seems to just get bigger and bigger whilst my pension income is falling. Costs us a fortune to entertain the grandkids every time we babysit (which is very often).

Love them to bits really :)

Should have sold my kids before they started to breed like rabbits. The overhead seems to just get bigger and bigger whilst my pension income is falling. Costs us a fortune to entertain the grandkids every time we babysit (which is very often).

Love them to bits really :)
Nice to see them. Nice to see them go :D

Love the concept. It only seats two so we’d have to sell the kids to get one. I reckon we could get €225k for the kids - they have great potential. Makes the price more manageable.
The fact sheet seems to show it sleeping 3(see the moon and 3 figures below?) but then says its 'for 2 people'. Its a fantastic creation - I love the storage staircase, the rear window and deck, the workstation and the projector. It looks too tall for me though - couldn't find a dimension - and I don't understand why the rear seating couldn't convert to a small double bed. I also don't understand the pop up roof material...is it soundproofed, blackout? - I'd like to see windows in the sides of it. Would love to see one in the metal. I wonder if there's one on show in the UK?
1661882804800.png