Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Howdy :)

J

JosieD

Hi

We have just found this site so I thought I should introduce us, we are Mike & Jo and we have 2 children aged 10 & 5. We bought our Cali last August and went off on a 12 day tour of Germany 2 days later. the Cali is 180DSG, black with black alloys, Mike has been busy adding accessories :) we love our Cali and we are off to Lake Annecy in a couple of weeks......can't wait :grin:

Jo

Welcome to the club Mike & Jo, we were at lake Annecy last year, its a great place and looking to go back in the not so distant future.

thanks for the reply Martin.

I am really looking forward to the trip, we intend to do lots of bike rides and generally chill, which always happens as soon as I get in the Cali :D

Jo

Welcome.

Not been here long myself but already finding it a very friendly place.

thanks for the welcome Stu

gosh you must be excited about picking up your Cali tomorrow. We were incredibly excited when ours was delivered last year. I am sure you will really enjoy having the Cali, I wouldn't be without ours now :D

Jo

Yes Jo really looking forward to it.

Get her tomorrow, spend the weekend getting acquainted and then we're away for a night or two the following weekend as a taster before heading to France the BH weekend after.

Hi Jo, hi Mike.
Welcome to the club.
Have great trip to Lake Annecy, and please post some photos when you are back.
Luke

Welcome to the club! We too are staying at Annecy this summer. Photos would be great as would tips on stuff to do while there.

hi Stu - good luck for your Cali collection tomorrow, pics would be good :grin:

Hi Luke - thanks for the welcome, might need some tips on posting pics, couldn't figure it out yesterday :oops:

Hi graham - thanks for the welcome, I will post some pics of our trip and ideas on what to do when we get back, really looking forward to the trip as haven't had a break from work yet this year. ;)

jo

Hi all Where are you all staying near Lake Aanecy, it would be good to have some recommendations , awaiting our New Calis various problems to be sorted out then will be off to Europe.

DSG 180 with numerous adons

hi isa Neal

we are staying at la ravoire, we were recommended it by friends. off on our trip next Thursday so I will let you know what it's like when we get back :grin:

jo

Jo, la ravoire is exactly where we are off to. I'd love to hear about it when you get back. Graham