Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My dream of Californication has just come true.

D

double00hilton

VIP Member
Hello All,

My name is David, I'm 33 & live in Sleaford Lincolnshire. Me & the missus picked up our Cali last week & it hasn't quite sunk in yet. :grin:

For the past couple of years we've been talking about how much we'd like to explore the UK but how little of it we've actually seen. Now we are kitted up & ready to go with time off in August. Our 'toe dip' tour is down to Somerset & Dorset and we can't wait.

Not got many extras as the rig itself wasn't cheap as you can all appreciate but I'll hopefully be adding bits over the years to come with any advice from fellow members greatly received.

Hopefully get to meet some of you along the way, starting possibly at the Norfolk meet.

Cheers everyone.

Welcome along.

It'd be great if you could come along to Norwich :thumb

Well done. If you need some accessories, then give us a shout!

Cheers and enjoy

Couldn't really afford to go crazy on the optional extras but I do intend to add to him, (Victor...I know), over time. Its a 2012 Metallic Sand Beige 140 SE, 30mm Springs.

I'm also wondering if anyone knows if you can retrospectively fit parking sensors, and where's the best place to get a Vanorack?

Rear sensors can be retrofitted, but the cost is quite high due to the amount of rear trim that has to be removed to run the wiring and fit the rear speaker. VW don't do a front parking sensor retrofit kit unfortunately.

cheers

Thanks Alex, I'm only really needing rear sensors but if its too pricey I'll have to see.
Cheers for the link Martin, website is just what I was looking for.

Anybody found any other kit invaluable I'd be most grateful of your suggestions.

Me & the wife just enjoyed our first trip away in him, had a week in the west country. Longleat Manor & Safari park, Cheddar Gorge, Lyme Regis and River Cottage. Absolutely fantastic!! Stayed at some great sites if anyone is thinking of travelling to that neck of the woods give me a shout.
Is there a place on this site where we can leave recommendations & reviews of holiday spots? May be useful?

Back