How much pressure on water pump ?

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Does anyone know the pressure of the water pump in the Ocean T6?

As a thought to all the treads about clean water i am thinking of giving the 3M E2 water filter a try. It needs a pressure of 1,2 bar. But I am uncertain if the pressure in the cali is sufficient?

For me there's enough pressure , it takes a while to fill the ketlle ....but now a days they tend to call it "slow coocking"
It may have been a more , don't know how it is on other campers as i only ever had this Cali.
Using the extended shower hose think ( on the T6 in the rear) there is more of a problem i think.

Only one way to find out.

As a thought to all the treads about clean water i am thinking of giving the 3M E2 water filter a try. It needs a pressure of 1,2 bar. But I am uncertain if the pressure in the cali is sufficient?
1Bar, raises water to a column height of 10 meters, according to London Water. Somehow I don't the California water pump is upto that sort of performance.

I bought a pump to replace my t5 one it was 0.6 bar so I doubt it

I am planning to use a purifier but was also going to replace the pump with a sureflow as I have used them before.

You can get 12v dc pumps that will produce 110psi, approx 7.8 bar. 60w so around 5 amp.
May be an interesting upgrade.

Back