How do you store your wipes & tissues

Californication69

Californication69

Bill
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I need a container that is easy to hand, can be stored outside of cupboards for the following 3 or 4 items.
1. Wet wipes, for kids & mine! Dirty hands.
2. Dettol / antibac wipes for work surfaces.
3. Hankies for nose, and orange eating
Toilet roll, (I have a 70’s style bag so the toilet tissue can be pulled out from the middle hole.)
So that can be hung up on the A column hanger.

I’m thinking of a metal 165 degree bend with a king bit hanging down and stick plastic boxes to it. and hooked over the B pillar plastic part with 3 tissue container boxes in.
Would love to see how you all do it?
There’s gota be a defacto way of having these items ready to hand….

Is this a wind up?
Just pop them in your door pockets!
Nah, it’s a real ask…
But when they’re in the door pockets, how’s you reach them when you sat in the back ?
I used to store them in the back of the front chairs.
But then camping, turn the chairs around and they are hidden.
Such a PIA.

And I cba opening the bench seat up to grab them out.
Or a cupboard door.
I feel like a slot around here would be perfect for tissues. Just behind the seat belt upper bracket.

Seat back pockets or the sliding storage pocket next to the wardrobe? Or Brandrup do a range of bags and pockets that mount via strong Velcro.

Seat back pockets or the sliding storage pocket next to the wardrobe? Or Brandrup do a range of bags and pockets that mount via strong Velcro.
I’ve got the Brandrup double that fits on the sliding wardrobe door.
But it doesn’t allow the cabin locker to lower without first removing the top Brandrup bag from its Velcro.
So that’s a really good idea, thank you. I’ll cut that double one into two.
And then Velcro one to the B or C pillar to store wet wipes and antibac wipes.
Knew somebody would point me in the right direction !
Thanks @Justinitus1972
:cheers

Tissue holder Available for the seat back headrest and also for the sun visors
Lots of other options on tinternet

9EB8F1E1-ADF8-463E-B64F-6245FFF4915D.jpeg

96078BCA-F4B4-4107-9BAD-EDB30C521189.jpeg

Wipes are essential for us… the open pack lives between the handbrake and the seat… easiest place we’ve found with best access in most configurations.

Tissue holder Available for the seat back headrest and also for the sun visors
Lots of other options on tinternet

View attachment 109035

View attachment 109036
Thems there nice tissue holder, but can’t put on back of chair as I have the phone holder on one headrest leg and a collapsible bin on the other headrest leg.
No good on the visor as covered by headrests when chairs turned around in camping mode.
Would be good to have one on the sliding door somewhere. Like inside the actual hollow panel that the press button is for the table…

Looks great, but where’d you put the table from the door !

A deep tray between the front seats, from Dunelm or Home Bargains, perfect size with access from front or back. Also keep torches, travel sweets and charging cables there too. We use the smaller square shaped tissue boxes.

Back