Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi, new member

Hi and welcome keep us updated of your progress

:welcome I think there will be a few folk interested in how you choose your conversion design and who you choose to carry out the work.

This is probably the design that I will use. A single bed behind the driver seat that can be extended to a double-ish bed, some cooking facilities opposite to it.
I will keep the double bench in front but with the possibility to recline it.

I hope to do it by myself in the coming months.

Idea_01_interior.JPG

A big welcome to you, enjoy the forum x

Welcome aboard,

I used to have a T4 Auto Sleeper Trooper 2.5l which drank petrol like a fish, and can't wait to get my hands on a new Coast 6.1 150 DSG diesel around the end of April, to compare the two - my guess is that there will be no comparison !

This is probably the design that I will use. A single bed behind the driver seat that can be extended to a double-ish bed, some cooking facilities opposite to it.

View attachment 73455
Welcome on board and your plans look neat. If you don't mind, please do share pics and keep us updated on the progress. It is good to watch people building things. :thumb

View attachment 73455

I am always so impressed with people who can do it themselves :D

If I was to attempt that I would have two beds, one seat and have lost the steering wheel somewhere!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it around here as much as I do :)