Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

welcome graham lets see your hard work

Welcome on board !

Started life as Box van. Much work done since. Pop top fitted. Glass all round. Rock and roll bed which I motorized for convenience. Kitchen units are Ikea Metod 600mm high bases with integrated fridge, 2 ring induction hob and sink with hot and cold water. wheels are 18" Wolfrace Euro.

Started life as Box van. Much work done since. Pop top fitted. Glass all round. Rock and roll bed which I motorized for convenience. Kitchen units are Ikea Metod 600mm high bases with integrated fridge, 2 ring induction hob and sink with hot and cold water. wheels are 18" Wolfrace Euro.
Good stuff there. Welcome. Welcome.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Guess it has only one sliding door ?
Why did'nt you start off from a LWB ?

Guess it has only one sliding door ?
Why did'nt you start off from a LWB ?
Hi Sad, It was down to cost. Bought it from a friend at three years old with 60000 miles on the clock for £7000. I have spent about £5000 on the conversion. I had to take photos at every stage to send to DVLA to have it re-classified as Motor caravan. Would have preferred long wheelbase to accommodate toilet. Thanks for welcome.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a lot of effort went into the conversion. Hope you have the time to enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum :thumb

Sounds incredible and looks lovely. Motorised bed is certainly better than the Cali ;)

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a lot of effort went into the conversion. Hope you have the time to enjoy it.
Thanks for comments folks.I missed out last year through illness but catching up this year. Been away six times already this year and planning another trip next week. Cheers.