Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Sully!

Dave E B

Dave E B

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I've been quietly watching from the wings on the site since picking up our 2013 180 SE Cali a few weeks ago from Preston VW and having just returned from our first long weekend away in "Sully", I thought I'd say hi. (Kids named him Sully 'cos he's big and blue - Monsters Inc)
As for our first Cali camping experience, I have to say how blown away we are with it and how immune you are to the inevitable Bank Holiday elements - Storm Katie! The kids (8 and 5) absolutely love it and we are looking at plans for our next trip away and have already signed up for a three week Tour de France in August.
Thanks to all for the incredible amount of "Top Tips" on liv ing with the Cali!
Cheers,
Dave.
IMG_1800.JPG

Welcome ,a first post with a picture on site ....:thumb

I've been quietly watching from the wings on the site since picking up our 2013 180 SE Cali a few weeks ago from Preston VW and having just returned from our first long weekend away in "Sully", I thought I'd say hi. (Kids named him Sully 'cos he's big and blue - Monsters Inc)
As for our first Cali camping experience, I have to say how blown away we are with it and how immune you are to the inevitable Bank Holiday elements - Storm Katie! The kids (8 and 5) absolutely love it and we are looking at plans for our next trip away and have already signed up for a three week Tour de France in August.
Thanks to all for the incredible amount of "Top Tips" on liv ing with the Cali!
Cheers,
Dave.
View attachment 12869

Hi Dave, family and Sully, welcome to the forum...! Hope to see you on the road sometime... cheers, Cliff and Deborah (and Ellie).

Hi Dave, love the name. I will look out for you neighbour. :thumb

Welcome. Storm Katie must have been interesting.

Hi Dave and co! Holly says hi to Sully! Holly is also big and blue 180 too, 2014 and we have only had her for afew weeks too! Wecime!