Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi! from Holland

Flo.

Flo.

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello everyone, In impatient awaiting our first VW Cali (will not arrive until June) we have already spent a lot of time reading on this forum, with SO much pleasure.
We live in 's-Hertogenbosch and are used to go camping with tent and kids for many years. Now (kids flew out) we are very much looking forward to discover new places and experience van-life together with our dog. Great to learn from you.

:welcome Welcome to the forum. Hope June comes around quickly and your Cali arrives on time for the summer.
What have you ordered?

:welcometo the forum. June will be here before you realise, but plenty time to read up on the many articles in the forum before then and start buying stuff to fill it with. Look forward to seeing pics when it arrives.

Thank you! We have ordered a T6.1 Coast ,150 HP, DSG , 4motion. Ascot Grey with RED :) roof tent.
Great spec. Hopefully see you on the road if I’m ever allowed back over to visit friends.

Welcome here!
Had the chance to visit your country 3 times and love the camping "spirit", people and landscape, we love the sea and islands oh dear let us travel again please soon!

Welcome here!
Had the chance to visit your country 3 times and love the camping "spirit", people and landscape, we love the sea and islands oh dear let us travel again please soon!
Thank you for your enthousiastic reaction. You are right camping spirit is high in Holland, lots to see and to do in our tiny country. Looking so much forward to traveling also!

:welcometo the forum. June will be here before you realise, but plenty time to read up on the many articles in the forum before then and start buying stuff to fill it with. Look forward to seeing pics when it arrives.
Thank you. Exactly that. Time flies, even in these not very dynamic times.

No flashing blue light on the roof? :cheers
Seriously I really find this color beautiful. But I had to chose a more discreet one to be less visible when camping in nature.
I agree, if I knew how much black instead of chrome there was I would have chosen 6.1 only Ascot Grey like you...but the final decision was taken by my five year old son who likes red vans. With blue lights.

Welcome welcome and GREAT choice of Cali, I have a 6.1 Coast 4motion lhd but red (as that colour was free...)

View attachment 74745

View attachment 74746

View attachment 74747
Love the red colour as well. We thought about choosing. But as we wished for a red tent roof we thought the Ascot Grey would be nice also. Also free colour :) and already in production pipeline. They only have to exchange the tent roof.
Disc rims look great.
Welcome welcome and GREAT choice of Cali, I have a 6.1 Coast 4motion lhd but red (as that colour was free...)

View attachment 74745

View attachment 74746

View attachment 74747
NICE!!. We also thought about the red. Because we definitely wished for a red roof tent we assumed the Ascot Grey would be OK. We like your disc rims and wooden floor. We are currently looking for a nice carpet to brighten up the living space. As the wooden floor would have taken us a few more months of awaiting our van.

Love the red colour as well. We thought about choosing. But as we wished for a red tent roof we thought the Ascot Grey would be nice also. Also free colour :) and already in production pipeline. They only have to exchange the tent roof.
Disc rims look great.

NICE!!. We also thought about the red. Because we definitely wished for a red roof tent we assumed the Ascot Grey would be OK. We like your disc rims and wooden floor. We are currently looking for a nice carpet to brighten up the living space. As the wooden floor would have taken us a few more months of awaiting our van.
Sorry 2 times ‘same’ message

Congratulations!

<dutch>
Gefeliciteerd! Even volhouden nog tot juni! ;-) Welkom bij de club. Van tent naar Cali voelt als extreme luxe! :) </dutch>

Dank je wel Arie

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk