Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Belgium!

ez-roller

ez-roller

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
I'm a young (35 that is) adventurous guy from Ghent, BE.
First things first. This forum is awesome. So many tips, so many nice topics, good vibes. Thank you for all the information.
English is not my first language, so forgive me my mistakes.

I am proud to announce that i finally bought my own California :D
After renting numerous vans (al kinds) abroad (US, New Zealand, Australia, Norway,...) , i decided buy one. So last month i picked it up. We named him Herman.

It's a 2019 Coast in candy white. Last week Herman got a duotone wrap, which i'm very happy with. I love this colour combination. Gives it that extra punch & holiday vibe :)

My girlfriend and i planned some weekend trips, and this summer we will roadtrip trough France, Spain & Portugal.

Nice to meet you :cool:
ez

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 11.15.26.png

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 11.15.36.png

Congratulations on your purchase, welcome to the forum and enjoy the bus!

There is something rugged looking about steel wheels and yours looks spot on. Good colour choice on the wrap, btw.

Congratulations on your purchase, welcome to the forum and enjoy the bus!

There is something rugged looking about steel wheels and yours looks spot on. Good colour choice on the wrap, btw.

Thank you!

I removed the plastic discs from the rims because i don't like them. I really like black steel rims. They suit the van really well in my opinion.

Really like the look of these (rims, not tires):

66b2cf49c2dfce802ad7597e58cf0750.jpg

Hi,

Where did you get it wrapper and what die it cost?

Bye

Hey, gefeliciteerd met de cali! I am a “freshly” owner myself and just got back from a tour in the Netherlands. We had sun/rain/snow and temp going from 9 tot 0 degrees and all was well and cosy in the cali. This camper grows on you like it is an extra family member!

the most important lesson i learned so far driving the cali: take every opportunity, enjoy!

Lots of new Belgian members lately :thumb we should arrange a meet up !
@ez-roller , i've just had my original silver painted 16" steels sandblasted and painted black as i needed new rubber anyway . I'm picking them up and fitting them in the next weeks , pictures will follow.

I‘ve sprayed mine too:
3688c6ce7b8c2af3575ccb525c9c9b00.jpg
8c3e8dc06f9bb61440e24cfe8cac93d0.jpg

Lots of new Belgian members lately :thumb we should arrange a meet up !
@ez-roller , i've just had my original silver painted 16" steels sandblasted and painted black as i needed new rubber anyway . I'm picking them up and fitting them in the next weeks , pictures will follow.

a meetup would be nice!
looking forward to the pictures of your black steelies.

I‘ve sprayed mine too:

Wow, that looks really neat. Can you tell me a little bit more about the progress?
where did you find the centre caps? What paint dit you use? Do you need to remove the wheels?
thx!

Back