Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi All

M

m4rky

Hi All

I've been reading the forum now for a few days as we are thinking about buying a Cali :clap

What am I saying - We have made up our minds to buy one we just haven't said it out loud yet :laugh2 Probably because of the price :crazy

I just wanted to say hello as I'm sure that we will have lots of questions and this seems like the place to ask :cool:

I'm very much used to travelling about as I am a truck driver (tramper) so I spend most of the week away and although my partner does come with me sometimes it would be nice to do it in style :grin:

:hello

Hi m4rky. It only sounds a lot if you line all of the zeros up at the same time.
Welcome to the club. It does get infectious reading about them on here.
Luke

Skywalker said:
Hi m4rky. It only sounds a lot if you line all of the zeros up at the same time.
Welcome to the club. It does get infectious reading about them on here.
Luke

It sure does - Thanks for the welcome :thumb

Welcome mate
Money's no good in the bank go out and enjoy it :thumb your not just buying a van
It's a lifestyle. Please feel free to ask anything your not sure about we have a great bunch of
People on here only to willing to help :thumb

Calikev said:
Welcome mate
Money's no good in the bank go out and enjoy it :thumb your not just buying a van
It's a lifestyle. Please feel free to ask anything your not sure about we have a great bunch of
People on here only to willing to help :thumb

I couldn't agree more - We will be getting one we just have to sort out an issue regarding parking as we live in a flat and the management company that run it are of the opinion that its a commercial vehicle so therefore would not be allowed.

We are currently on the case to resolve this matter with our solicitor before we place an order :thumb

Some people eh :laugh2

Wow that's harsh.

Oh and welcome by the way. :thumb

I could understand perhaps if it was a conversion that wasn't registered with DVLA as a camper however the Cali is of course purpose built.

I hope you get it resolved.

Stu said:
Wow that's harsh.

Oh and welcome by the way. :thumb

I could understand perhaps if it was a conversion that wasn't registered with DVLA as a camper however the Cali is of course purpose built.

I hope you get it resolved.

Cheers Stu - I'm certain that we will get this sorted its just one of lifes little hurdles :headwall