Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Afternoon all.....

K

KAM38

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Thought it only polite to say hello after joining :)...
Always looked at getting a camper van but never pushed the button so to speak... It must have been fate as out of the blue we got offered (through work) the option to lease a brand new Ocean for a 6 month period - hence i jumped at the chance...
We got to choose the colour (limited) but the spec was an unknown quantity, just got the spec' sheet through and seems pretty good.
I am sure i will have lots of questions for you educated folk, but for now hello one and all, and thanks in advance...

Welcome.... nice company lease options you have there !!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
:welcome
Any jobs going at your place? ;)

:welcome Enlightened lease arrangements! Great.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes - although it is a great opportunity, i am predicting an issue!!
We are going to fall in love with it, and then have to hand it back with absolutely no way on earth of being able to afford to purchase anything like it :(... So, enjoy it while we have it, and make the most of it :thumb... Cant wait.....

welcome. So you only have it for 6 months you will have to do your best to visit as many places as you can

6 months...you don’t work VW, do you? :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes - although it is a great opportunity, i am predicting an issue!!
We are going to fall in love with it, and then have to hand it back with absolutely no way on earth of being able to afford to purchase anything like it :(... So, enjoy it while we have it, and make the most of it :thumb... Cant wait.....

Better to have loved and lost.... :rolleyes:

:welcome

Welcome KAM38!
Great opportunity. I heard a saying like: It doesn‘t matter how much time you have, it matters what you do with your time... I wish you all the best and ... please post some pictures!