Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!

A

Ads_Essex

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello. As per the username, I’m Adam, I’m from Essex and I am looking to buy some bits / borrow some knowledge for my T6 PV camper build.

After renting a T5 Cali for our honeymoon, we decided a camper was for us. However we did not have the money to stump up for a full-fat Cali, nor did we want one “off the shelf”, so are going the slow route and building our own.

Welcome allong , alltough we all share thesame intrest about camping i do think many on here have no clue or tips when talking self build , the general population on this forum is in to buy and go camping instead buy and go building....;)

Years ago we had a T4 basic white van. We started by getting tracks put in the floor with a rock and roll seat/bed and putting supports over rear wheel to extend the seat into a bed. We also had additional windows put in and curtain tracks. You just need to think about what you want in the van.

e.g: Electric input, bed,cooking

Suggest you look at conversion sites for ideas, don't rush. You can start with the basics then add more as you need them. We had fun with our van. Good luck.

welcome and good luck with your project.