Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!

lancashirelass

lancashirelass

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello to you all! We are 1 day in to our california adventures...and we are excited! This forum has been great in helping us to prepare for our purchase...which has been a long time coming! I spent 2 months touring the coast of Europe 17 (eeeek) years ago in a friend's 1973 vw camper called Bertie...and the bug has been with me since. The Mr and I have always been campers and have been seriously considering a cali for about 2 years. We are now the proud owners of Eric.

We will definitely be looking for advice on purchasing those first essentials. And also cali camping with kids. We have a 3.5 yr old and a 10 month old. So if anyone can point me in the direction of old threads..it would be most appreciated!

Best moment so far...plonking the 3.5yr old on the top bunk this morning...her face lit up and she said "mummy....I absolutely love it...can I sleep in here!" Which about sums up how i feel too!

:welcome

We will, of course, need to see a picture of your pride and joy... The Cali that is!

Welcome Iancashirelass (with Eric)
Nice quote of your elder one! I guess what you need at home you need on the road and you‘re both experienced campers

Check the „essential items in the Club Shop to get an idea what might be useful. Great stuff to buy there.

Enjoy!

Hello to you all! We are 1 day in to our california adventures...and we are excited! This forum has been great in helping us to prepare for our purchase...which has been a long time coming! I spent 2 months touring the coast of Europe 17 (eeeek) years ago in a friend's 1973 vw camper called Bertie...and the bug has been with me since. The Mr and I have always been campers and have been seriously considering a cali for about 2 years. We are now the proud owners of Eric.

We will definitely be looking for advice on purchasing those first essentials. And also cali camping with kids. We have a 3.5 yr old and a 10 month old. So if anyone can point me in the direction of old threads..it would be most appreciated!

Best moment so far...plonking the 3.5yr old on the top bunk this morning...her face lit up and she said "mummy....I absolutely love it...can I sleep in here!" Which about sums up how i feel too!

Welcome
Sounds like ur really going to enjoy the California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great first post and your little one's are in for some lovely adventures (and yous) haha.
Enjoy and have lots of fun in Eric ⛱️

Welcome to the forum I am sure you will all enjoy your times in Eric

Thanks for the welcome and the links! We had our first day trip yesterday. A freezing but sunny walk on the beach and then back for a brew.

We also fitted the brandrup seat covers yesterday after reading lots of posts on here. Took about an hour but not really too tricky. We are well pleased with them. They look good and I will defo be more relaxed with the little ones crawling all over the van and in and out of their seats.

IMG-20180115-WA0010.jpg