Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Switzerland

Swissian

Swissian

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I thought I’d better introduce myself properly as I've already given my 2 cents a few times on here:

Grew up in Hull but escaped as soon as I could and roamed around for a few years. I’m now living near Zürich in Switzerland for almost 15 years.

After a few years of umming and ahhing and then failing miserably to find a Cali with a reasonable price, I’d just about given up on owning one. Then the Swiss government helped me out by strengthening the Swiss Franc against the Euro and suddenly a new Cali became a much better option than a used one. So I ordered a T6 a few weeks ago :)

Loving this forum for lots of different reasons. Will become a full member nearer to when I receive my Cali.

If any of you are passing through the area and need a break, just let me know. There are also 2 lovely lake side camp sites within 3 miles of where I live that would make a nice overnight stop.

Ian

Oh you already given comment before a propper introduction...shame...:happy

So hi and welcome!

Hi and welcome back from Schwyz! so I hope one more Swiss Cali Owner is waving like me because i get the impression that Swiss Cali Drivers do not wave at all to any Cali/body. Feel free to correct me

the Swiss government helped me out by strengthening the Swiss Franc against the Euro
Like it, how about the UK government helping us lot out now :D