Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Holland

M

MarkNL

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi from Holland,

After long term lurking, thought it was time to introduce myself..
Mark, 42 years old from the city of Breda (NL) and waiting for our Cali to come in this Friday!
Taking her (or is it him ?) on a 2-night trip directly from the VW Dealer together with my wife and 2 daughters (hoping they will like it :Nailbiting)....
Can't wait ..as the weather (finally) is expected to be quite good this weekend..
Hope to be posting some pictures soon...

Cheers,

Mark

Cool - well if they dont like it ....... every cloud has a silver lining as they say in Holland

Hi from Holland,

After long term lurking, thought it was time to introduce myself..
Mark, 42 years old from the city of Breda (NL) and waiting for our Cali to come in this Friday!
Taking her (or is it him ?) on a 2-night trip directly from the VW Dealer together with my wife and 2 daughters (hoping they will like it :Nailbiting)....
Can't wait ..as the weather (finally) is expected to be quite good this weekend..
Hope to be posting some pictures soon...

Cheers,

Mark

Hallo Mark welkom. Our Cali is a '15 T5 and so far we are enjoying her very much. Hope all goes well with your delivery on Friday...

beste wensen, Cliff, Deborah and Ellie

(Please excuse the google translation if wrong...)

Thanks for the replies..

@CALI FATE : you're right...and fortunately we always got enough clouds to choose from :)

@knightons : thanks for the nice wishes and a perfect translation, bedankt ! Really looking forward to the delivery..

Hello to Holland!
Your country was our first big trip wtih new Cali.
Was amazed how like half the campings prohibit dogs or charge 3-5 euros a night for it.
Do you guys hate animals that bad there? :D
Traveled whole Norway for months not a single camping prohibited or charged a cent for a dog.
P.S. one camping near Amsterdam charged us 4,5 euro for a dog and asked that it should stay inside the car. :mad:

Hi SpO_0k,
thanks for the welcome!
No experience with dogs (only cats)...only thing i could think of being banned from Amsterdam would be snoop dogg..;)
Still hope you enjoyed your stay overhere..

The most friendly holland people we met were all over the world but not in Holland. :D

Hi and welcome from Belgium.
Breda ...niet ver van bij mij dus...oops guess there's a dutch section for that....are you Dutch ?

Where did you bought your Cali ? A 2015 SE as it says in your avatar?
Do post some pictures , so i can wave at you when i spot you;)

Hello to Holland!
Your country was our first big trip wtih new Cali.
Was amazed how like half the campings prohibit dogs or charge 3-5 euros a night for it.
Do you guys hate animals that bad there? :D
Traveled whole Norway for months not a single camping prohibited or charged a cent for a dog.
P.S. one camping near Amsterdam charged us 4,5 euro for a dog and asked that it should stay inside the car. :mad:

Paying Xtra for the dog is common on many campsites , i don't mind , if my dog can't come in ...i am leaving....

Hi and welcome from Belgium.
Breda ...niet ver van bij mij dus...oops guess there's a dutch section for that....are you Dutch?

Where did you bought your Cali ? A 2015 SE as it says in your avatar?
Do post some pictures , so i can wave at you when i spot you;)

Hi hotel california,

Yes i'm Dutch.
Bought it at the delear in amersfoort. Waiting for delivery this friday..its a 2015 reflex silver t5 comfortline 'freestyle' as they call it here..
Will check on the Dutch section and post some pics soon.

Thnx

Welcome Mark and family, I'm sure you will have a great time camping around Holland and Europe. I have been to Breda many years ago when I worked in Antwerp :thumb

Back