Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

Oooh Errrrr!!
Brit Valley campsite, West Bay, Dorset.

IMG_4807.jpeg

0a86fd2bdd1cd79b3b74b680d43eb7df.jpg

The 10,000 Km track due north over 42 days of a European Honey Buzzard.

At the source of the Nile she turned right, and followed the Nile across dessert to its delta, skirted the Med. then picked up the same Longitudinal line north over Bulgaria. How did she do that!?

I haven’t watched this, as don’t want to increase the number of YouTube views, but I’m struggling to see how anything related to a day that saw thousands of people die at their desks, can be placed under a thread named “Happy things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes”

I haven’t watched this, as don’t want to increase the number of YouTube views, but I’m struggling to see how anything related to a day that saw thousands of people die at their desks, can be placed under a thread named “Happy things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes”
Shows the fantastic effort that the waterbourne community made to the evacuation effort. Certainly made a lot of people happy on that day knowing that family members & colleagues were safe.

apparently this helps

8ABEB1D4-57D4-47AB-BFE7-93DB7743D095.jpeg

apparently this helps

View attachment 114990
One was terrorising a Play Park near my sons house and the authorities had to relocate it a long way away so the kids could play safely.

One was terrorising a Play Park near my sons house and the authorities had to relocate it a long way away so the kids could play safely.
'relocate it'? With an air rifle?

Back