WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Happy Christmas to All.

Well, its 7.20 am on Christmas Day. Sat on the Patio with a morning coffee and the sun is shining. Off to the Beach soon with the family.

Hope you All have a great day and looking forward to the New Year with lots of Happy California memories.

From Down Under.

Gday WG,

i new you’d get a beach in the end!

Happy Christmas :cheers
:Iamsorry

Ur One step ahead of us WG .
Happy Christmas all and a happy new year!

a1e585438300a7152e9c58e6d03c27bc.jpg

Happy Christmas WG, have a wonderful time.
Hope you manage to dodge the fires - as we are thinking of those poor folks too at this time of year especially as we have some friends who live on the southern borders of the Blue Mountains. They are waiting for the rains!! Worse than is usual.
Rik & Terri

Merry Xmas to everyone .

Merry Christmas to everyone

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the time with your Cali/family/friends.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to all. Hope u get the presents you wanted x

Happy Christmas to all. Have a feeling that there may be a few Cali-related presents under the tree :))

Nice reindeers! Merry Christmas.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A bit early, but Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy 2023 to all VWCC members.

View attachment 102805
Merry Christmas to you too @GrumpyGranddad. After 1st of December it is allowed so not early ... and that is my excuse to try out the rum and whisky that has appeared in the house for Christmas. Some one has to do the Quality Assurance after all.

We put up the Christmas tree yesterday, so getting into the Christmas spirit.

Agree, from December 1st its OK to get into the Christmas spirit. Don't want to be left behind!!
Merry Christmas Everyone. (Sloe gin made with sloes picked from the Slimbridge canal side during our recent meet up in September.1670426598453.jpeg

Back