Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good morning

DavidKeith

DavidKeith

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi folks, I just signed up last night so popped in this morning to say hello. I've had my California T5 for about a month now so I think you could say I'm a newbie. We've been away for a couple of short trips already and are looking forward to more adventures soon. It's back in the garage already getting a couple of electrical faults checked out but, other than that, we're delighted with it.

Welcome , we are on the road in France at this time with our 2012 SE . Such a superb verhicle!

Welcome David. I'm also a newbie but you've got one up on me, I haven't even got a California yet!
It is not due to be built/delivered until March/April but I am learning so much from this site I will feel like an old hand by the time we collect it. Enjoy your Cali as everyone else does.

Welcome David. I'm also a newbie but you've got one up on me, I haven't even got a California yet!
It is not due to be built/delivered until March/April but I am learning so much from this site I will feel like an old hand by the time we collect it. Enjoy your Cali as everyone else does.
Thanks. It'll be great to get it built to your own specification. Bet you can't wait!

The problem is that I keep thinking of further additions and we have already exceeded the budget we set ourselves. However the excitement is growing and I imagine that by next year I'll be a physical wreck and a pauper..

The problem is that I keep thinking of further additions and we have already exceeded the budget we set ourselves. However the excitement is growing and I imagine that by next year I'll be a physical wreck and a pauper..
I can understand that, we've already bought some extra stuff and still have a shopping list. We're looking at mattress toppers and carpets now!

I can understand that, we've already bought some extra stuff and still have a shopping list. We're looking at mattress toppers and carpets now!
Yes, without my wife's discipline the list would be endless. She is far more practical than me.

\good morning David (?), Welcome and I hope all your cali adventures will be happy ones

Welcome DavidKeith and hope your next trips are planned! Have fun amd enjoy!