Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good Evening to you all ...

S

Stu

Guest User
Hi All,

Having just placed a deposit on a Cali this week and in anticipation of delivery in the coming weeks I thought why not join the forum and see what useful information you have here. :thumb

Having had a great selection of Skoda, SEAT, VW and Audi cars in the recent years I'm reasonably confident I know my way around the cars and I hope to expand my knowledge a little more with the Cali. :crazy

Hi Stu, Welcome to the club, what date did they give you for delivery?

By the way, where in the country are you?

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the welcome

The van is UK stock so it's a case of waiting for them to ship it from Sheerness to the dealer. Hoping to collect a week on Saturday.

I've yet to tie up all the loose ends of the Berghaus but from what I know they appear to be all the same bar the colour choice and I'm guessing they'll have built them all at the same time or at least trickled them in as they were finished. When we were enquiring last weekend we were told that there were 7 Blue and 3 Grey left on the system as free stock.

It seems the dealers are being somewhat devious with the free stock and tagging them to fictitious customers to hide them from the clutches of other dealers. The dealers we used had one tagged to the Sales Manager's wife!!

Location - Not too far from you actually. I don't like to divulge my location to directly on an open forum but I'm about 30 mins from you. :thumb

I've not come across it yet but do you run a list of owners with VCDS? I have it so am more than willing to assist others if the need arises. :thumb