Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good evening..

BristolAl

BristolAl

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi everyone,

New to the forum, been lurking and reading for a while, and making use of the huge amount of information. We're based in Bristol, but spend a lot of time in South Devon near Slapton.

We've sold our previous Hymer B644, which we've run as a third vehicle for the last three years. It was sold a week ago, for more than we paid, hurrah!

We pick up 'our new' Cali on the 11th. Its a 2012 white, 180 SE manual. It has factory fitted tow bar, which'll be used for towing boats. As we've come from a massive wagon we do have the obvious worry about the reduced amount of space. When we cleaned out the motor home, we've had a massive cull of clutter. We're so far down to one large plastic box! Seeing it as an exciting challenge.

Main reason for the change, was to have a vehicle which we could use for camping and as a day wagon. Day wagon duties will be from our Bristol and Devon bases with the kids, and from the south coast for sailing support vehicle!

Photos to follow when we've collected the new van.

Thanks for having me.

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, been lurking and reading for a while, and making use of the huge amount of information. We're based in Bristol, but spend a lot of time in South Devon near Slapton.

We've sold our previous Hymer B644, which we've run as a third vehicle for the last three years. It was sold a week ago, for more than we paid, hurrah!

We pick up 'our new' Cali on the 11th. Its a 2012 white, 180 SE manual. It has factory fitted tow bar, which'll be used for towing boats. As we've come from a massive wagon we do have the obvious worry about the reduced amount of space. When we cleaned out the motor home, we've had a massive cull of clutter. We're so far down to one large plastic box! Seeing it as an exciting challenge.

Main reason for the change, was to have a vehicle which we could use for camping and as a day wagon. Day wagon duties will be from our Bristol and Devon bases with the kids, and from the south coast for sailing support vehicle!

Photos to follow when we've collected the new van.

Thanks for having me.
Good to have you with us! Looking forward to the pictures. :)

Welcome onboard. Look forward to seeing the photos :thumb

Hi Al and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing the photo's and hearing all about your experiences.

You will find a huge wealth of experience and knowledge on this forum so please ask away about anything and everything.

Welcome to the forum. Loads of great information on here to equip and sort out any issues you may have. I'm also in Bristol as are at least a couple of others.

Mike

Great you "upgraded" to the top class....
Welcome!

Welcome&I look forward to your new VAN (and your onebox solution:) must have been hard to decide what to keep?)

Welcome from a another Bristol resident.

Alan