Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally took the leap of adventure !!!

Looks great. Hope you have lots of fun and happy times.:welcome

Good evening all,

After three years of researching, reading and trips away in my best mate’s Cali..... we finally have our own VW T6 Ocean, absolutely delighted with our new purchase!!! Looking forward to our adventures, see you out there !!!!

Roger and Kym, Devon

View attachment 29381

Love that reg number! Wish I’d thought of that.

Welcome and look forward to read about your adventures! Share your experiences and - of course - pictures

welcome to the forum from another devon based member

Good evening all,

After three years of researching, reading and trips away in my best mate’s Cali..... we finally have our own VW T6 Ocean, absolutely delighted with our new purchase!!! Looking forward to our adventures, see you out there !!!!

Roger and Kym, Devon

View attachment 29381
Very nice

Welcome and as others has mentioned it’s a nice plate. Is that the Acapulco Blue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a cool looking van! I love the chrome/stainless trims on the grill, bumper and down the sides. Looks good against the blue. I'm sure you will have many happy adventures!

What he really means is that he has all but lived in my van on many great trips and now gone and out done me with this beautiful Cali which I probably won’t be allowed in.
Welcome to our world Roger. Looking forward to many more adventures with you and Kym.

Good evening all,

Roger and Kym, Devon

View attachment 29381
love the personal late :thumb

What he really means is that he has all but lived in my van on many great trips and now gone and out done me with this beautiful Cali which I probably won’t be allowed in.
Welcome to our world Roger. Looking forward to many more adventures with you and Kym.

Morning Calidevon,

You are welcome at any time, long as you take your shoes off and mind the screen!!! Thank you for my fantastic trips away and your invaluable help with my purchase! Obs we will still be using your van for long trips as i need to keep my mileage down!!!!

See you soon buddy