Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally, the wait is over.

Iron Van

Iron Van

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Having ordered our Beach back on November 6th, yesterday it finally arrived and we are over the moon. Luckily it had the hook up and the Webasto sticker ( though still not 100% sure what this is for ) Now looking forward to shopping for topper and awning and seat covers and mats and screen cover and.........

Beachb.jpg Beach1b.jpg

Lovely van and nice spec

The webasto sticker is for your parking heater. If you've not got one it will be for the pre heater for cold temps.

James

Cracking stuff, thanks James.

It was actually one of your old posts that got me into xenons.

capt_steve said:
Cracking stuff, thanks James.

It was actually one of your old posts that got me into xenons.

I wouldn't order a new van without them. I obviously did the hard way but that aside I see them as a good safety feature. It's not just the brightness but the scope they offer.

As a cosmetic feature they transform the front end and the LED drl's are very nice.

You specced well, again, climtronic would be a must for me.

James

I think the facelift vans look fabulous in white.

Congratulations.

Custardtart said:
I think the facelift vans look fabulous in white.

Congratulations.

Agree with that - there's a crispness to the lines, especially around the front that suits white

James

Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments. I must admit that a day after ordering it we did wonder if it was the right colour. But now seeing it on the drive, we are very happy with it.

We are really looking forward to COTF and meeting up to discuss the changes. One thing we have been told is that the table no longer comes with the clips to connect it to the wall. It will be interesting to see if others have been told the same thing.

Very nice indeed!!! Congratulations

Many thanks redredzimmer, hopefully catch up at one of the meets.

James, you have to take some responsibility for the recent interest in xenons :lol: :lol:

capt_steve said:
One thing we have been told is that the table no longer comes with the clips to connect it to the wall. It will be interesting to see if others have been told the same thing.

I'd be surprised by this, perhaps you just use 4 legs in the van or out? Anyone confirm this change in table?

Thanks for the heads up, I think I will ping the dealer again to double check.

Cheers

Steve