Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally bit the bullet and got us an Ocean

JohnCalifornia

JohnCalifornia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi there, long time lurker and dreamer of owning an ocean. I’ve asked lots of questions on here and done some serious research before pulling the trigger. Anyway I picked up our new (to me) 2019 T6 Ocean today. It 2 tone, Candy White and Starlight Blue (I think), 2L 199BHP Bi Turbo , nice factory option wheels, LED headlights , bike rack, safe, shower, parking sensors and reverse camera, drawer pack, floor mats, seat covers, navigation radio system and probably more but goodies that I don’t know it has. Bought from a nice man (Steve) in the Peak District . I even got a insulated exterior windscreen and side window cover and a matching bellows cover thrown in . I Went massively over my original budget for this Ocean but I think it’s worth every penny. Got our 1st camping trip booked already in North Yorkshire somewhere so can’t wait……..

9F3F9BC4-35DF-47CD-9220-B89E8E0ABFED.jpeg

BBC32700-D3FB-42BA-AD98-FE37241378C6.jpeg

Thanks, I’ll get more pics up over weekend when it’s been cleaned properly by me.

Looks stunning , John...and dont worry about that tax...just think it was £300 or so more to buy...after 5 years it drops to standard car rate (doesn't have the additional luxury supplement) which is currently £180....a minor oversight but im sure the reasearch for the van would have precluded your choice if you would have included car tax as a filter...it looks a great example and real head turner...makes you want to 'holiday' just looking at it! Have fun, my friend.

Good colour combo all you have to do now is enjoy which I'm sure you will.

Beautiful and awesome spec!
When I bought my pre-reg T6 (all white) I had long thought to bet it wrapped to achieve the two-tones effect, but then I did not spend the £££. Looks like you also have tinted glass - I had to get mine tinted.

Thanks everyone, yeah I’m glad the high tax is a 1 off. Yeah very happy with everything about the Cali. Can’t wait to wash it and get I moved in to it. Off in it next weekend for the maiden voyage so can’t wait.

Hi there, long time lurker and dreamer of owning an ocean. I’ve asked lots of questions on here and done some serious research before pulling the trigger. Anyway I picked up our new (to me) 2019 T6 Ocean today. It 2 tone, Candy White and Starlight Blue (I think), 2L 199BHP Bi Turbo , nice factory option wheels, LED headlights , bike rack, safe, shower, parking sensors and reverse camera, drawer pack, floor mats, seat covers, navigation radio system and probably more but goodies that I don’t know it has. Bought from a nice man (Steve) in the Peak District . I even got a insulated exterior windscreen and side window cover and a matching bellows cover thrown in . I Went massively over my original budget for this Ocean but I think it’s worth every penny. Got our 1st camping trip booked already in North Yorkshire somewhere so can’t wait……..

View attachment 107500

View attachment 107501
Lovely Rig

I bet that bullet tastes gooooood !

congrats she’s a bute