Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited!!!

Phew !!! At least the scenery is great. We went to Gairloch a few years ago, a beautiful part of the country but we went in August!!! Never again cos of midges!!! Will deffo explore the east coast first as never been further north than Edinburgh on that side and want to go to Speyside. Hubby is from Edinburgh and never been to the north east of Scotland. Will leave the west coast until late Autumn.
Mother in law lives up in the Scottish Borders and is plagued by midges from May until September!!! I've been looking at the brandrup fly out screen and it definitely looks a good buy!!!

Hell of a place to need recovery, both nearside tyres shredded
That's bad luck Jen, hope the rims weren't damaged.

At least, you seem to have a good Internet signal in the middle of nowhere

That's bad luck Jen, hope the rims weren't damaged.

At least, you seem to have a good Internet signal in the middle of nowhere

I hsd a loust internet signal ... No service.

I had a lousy mobile signal, non existent.

Had to walk a mile up the hill to get a signal, from then on VW assist / AA were brilliant.

Got my coat, walked back up the hill, sat there until the recovery garage had worked out where I was, then walked back, had a cup of tea, downloaded a few pics from cam to laptop, wrote a few pages, went for a walk, and there was the recovery truck. Really really hats off to the whole system. VW Assist kept me informed throughout until the recovery truck was on it's way and Ullapool motors were brilliant, really brilliant, getting the tyres over from Inverness,

Finally, a big thank you to JIm, my Chauffeur to Ullapool, who respected what Albert meant to me, was very careful, and even let me use his cab on the way back as a mobile office as soon as Ullapool 3G signal came into view.

A really Brilliant all round service.

An eventful day Jen, glad you got sorted soon enough, great service and very reassuring.

Thank you Carl.

The odd thing is that after all that, I am now sat in a pub (another Britstop) East and South of Inverness, where I originally wanted to get to, so never even lost a day.

Thank you Carl.

The odd thing is that after all that, I am now sat in a pub (another Britstop) East and South of Inverness, where I originally wanted to get to, so never even lost a day.
Bet you're ready for a drink tonight!