Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello Everyone from First-time Cali Owners

CaliAdventure

CaliAdventure

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Morning everyone, yesterday my husband and I have just put the deposit on an ex demo 2015 Cali....who seems to be already called Bertie the Bus (probably not very original but it works for us :)). We've been thinking about changing our 4x4 for a camper van for a while and, after ploughing through the VWT4&5 forums re conversions and then reading about the Calis on this forum, we decided on a California based on the great residuals and the more car-like feel. Turned out there was a 2015 ex demo SE with our name on it...we test-drove it and bam! Job done. Spontaneity at its best :rolleyes:

I already have the first holiday planned for my 40th :Nailbiting in August, we're going to drive up to Scotland and explore the North Coast 500 and of course there will be plenty of trips beforehand - can't wait.

Both us and the dog are looking forward to some great adventures in Bertie and meeting new Cali fans along the way.

CJ

Welcome , that name Bertie the bus rings a bell , think is was a member here who named his Cali that way..
T5 meaning no waiting ans instant fun!

Good luck with the purchase. Exciting times!

Thanks for the welcome...just got the ok from work to have the week before Easter off so a trip will be in the making methinks!

Welcome to the club! It's good to hear that Bertie's adventures are already being planned :thumb
Maud

Welcome. Quite a few in Hampshire. Say Hi if you see the BUG.