Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not long now...

Caz Whitely

Caz Whitely

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi, I'm Caz from Weymouth. I've ordered a California Ocean from Poole and can't wait to get it at the beginning of July. Its been a dream for a while to have a camper van, i can't wait. I've been reading the Forums for a while and hope I'm happy with the spec. that I have ordered 2.0 TDI 150PS DSG in Blackberry, with quite a few extras. I can't quite believe this is happening, soooo excited.

Congratulations to you. Enjoy your new cali

Welcome. Get the map books out!

Hi and welcome!

Hi Caz!

How exciting!

Welcome,

Welcome! Great colour! or instead of maps/books: sit in your new Cali and start exploring :)

Welcome and get planning.
When did you order your Cali? Is it a factory order? or a pre-reg/ex-demo?

I ordered my Cali at the end of March, a factory order. It seems like such a long time to wait but all good things are worth waiting for lol. I'm wondering if I should have done a bit more research about extras (I did do some on these forums) but I just fell in love with the Cali when I first saw it and trusted the guys in the showroom to talk me through extras. I tried to order a zone sleep mattress topper for downstairs from the club but they are out of stock, not sure when they are coming back in and its the place I believe you can get them!? I didn't order VW one; mistake!?

I ordered my Cali at the end of March, a factory order. It seems like such a long time to wait but all good things are worth waiting for lol. I'm wondering if I should have done a bit more research about extras (I did do some on these forums) but I just fell in love with the Cali when I first saw it and trusted the guys in the showroom to talk me through extras. I tried to order a zone sleep mattress topper for downstairs from the club but they are out of stock, not sure when they are coming back in and its the place I believe you can get them!? I didn't order VW one; mistake!?

I do believe zonesleep toppers for downstairs are back in stock.

I have a VW comfort mattress for lower bed and I've removed it. Takes up too much room and I prefer the parcel shelf to be on the higher setting. It liberates so much boot space.