Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excellent service at Sheffield Van centre

P

PaulnDi

VIP Member
I don't normally post on here but have just had such a positive experience at Sheffield VW van centre that I thought I should share it.
We have a 63 plate toffee brown 180 dsg we bought about 16 months ago and this is the first time we have needed to take it into a garage. It's been flawless so far and we love it and the info on this forum has been a great help.
The high level brake light fell out a couple of weeks ago and despite pushing it back and sticking a bit of silicon on, it kept working lose. Booked in no questions asked and replaced under warranty, also asked me if any other problems and I just mentioned that the wind out awning has always rattled and did not expect much but they have agreed to replace the whole thing, result! In addition when I said I was going to walk over to Meadowhall shopping centre (a good 30 mins walk away) whilst they did the work on the light they gave me a lift and even offered to pick me up. I declined the lift back and enjoyed a pleasant walk along the canal in the sunshine.

I was not expecting great customer service at a commercial vehicle centre but my experience today has been as good as any car dealership. Very accessible for a lot of people too, they are just 5 mins from Tinsley viaduct junction 33/34 M1. Happy customer for now, and hopefully still will be when I take it back for the awning to be fitted.

Back