Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Engine recorded as 138BHP on HPI check but it is 112BHP - any legit reason why?

Slightly different question. If I go ahead with the purchase, what sort of price range would you consider?

Summary is:
2012/12 in grey
65k miles
112 bhp/5 speed
Full history / 4 owners

Due a cambelt, and has a dent in rear quarter - a friend who owns a body shop reckons £500 to fix. So at least £1000 to spend on it

Rest of the van is in good condition, a few small nicks to the roof but nothing major.

I wondered why it didn't have hook up - explains why!
£300 Approx to have hook-up professionally retrofitted, although probably better to put a bit more money in and have a few solar panels fitted on the roof then no need for EHU.

Slightly different question. If I go ahead with the purchase, what sort of price range would you consider?

Summary is:
2012/12 in grey
65k miles
112 bhp/5 speed
Full history / 4 owners

Due a cambelt, and has a dent in rear quarter - a friend who owns a body shop reckons £500 to fix. So at least £1000 to spend on it

Rest of the van is in good condition, a few small nicks to the roof but nothing major.
Does it have a parking heater? Standard spec on early beaches was pretty low, from memory Cruise Control, parking sensors, multifunction steering wheel etc etc were all extras & candles were provided instead of headlights.

Summary is:
2012/12 in grey
65k miles
112 bhp/5 speed
Full history / 4 owners

Best guess…

£27k 112 / 5 speed
£30k 140 / 6 speed

Neutral colour, so should sell quickly.

Does it have a parking heater? Standard spec on early beaches was pretty low, from memory Cruise Control, parking sensors, multifunction steering wheel etc etc were all extras & candles were provided instead of headlights.
It has a retro fit heater and retro fit nav, I'll bear in mind the candles!!

Back