Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

drive away awnings

Wengen007

Wengen007

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Im thinking of getting a drive away awning and have been looking online at a Air Away Kela STD has anyone got one or any advice?
Can you attach it easily? I think you maybe able to buy a strip and slide it into the side awning to attach it?

any help would be much appreciated Thanks

They are a great awning, very light and easy to put up/down. You will need a Kador connector kit to allow it to connect to your awning channel or roll out awning, to make driving away really simple - This isn't something that vango do yet but easy to buy on the internet for under £20.

We are currently offering a deal on the awnings (free Vango Carpet), or if you are going to COTF, we will be demoing them, and have a special COTF only offer

Thanks for the reply can you connect it to the roll out awning? I noticed a small channel when you roll out the awning a little and lift the flap where you access the awning legs?
I have the cali roller awning attached to my van and was not planning on taking it off but i did want the driveaway awning to attach to the side of the van?

Yes you can, slide it straight into the channel. :thumb

Brilliant!
I notice your in West Sussex are you open on a Sunday and do you have them to look at?

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Yes you can, slide it straight into the channel. :thumb
Brilliant!
I notice your in West Sussex are you open on a Sunday and do you have them to look at?

Hello we are in Bognor Regis, but unfortunately not open on a Sunday. Are you local? Are you going to COTF?

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Hello we are in Bognor Regis, but unfortunately not open on a Sunday. Are you local? Are you going to COTF?

No not going unfortunately.
Do you have them to see if I can visit another day?

Wengen007 said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

No not going unfortunately.
Do you have them to see if I can visit another day?

Yes of course, just give me a call and let me know when you want to come down :thumb

Back