Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dent passenger side

E

Evii vendetta

VIP Member
Hi
Somebody has opened their door on our van passenger side and looks like only way to have dent removed is to take waste water tank out is there any videos or advice you can give me
Thanks

How big is the dent? a decent repair shops can stick a puller in the dent & pull without getting access to the rear of a panel, or can just use filler.

Try a paintless repair man. We have a very small ding in the same panel. Our guy says he can fix this easily with a glued pad externally that he will use to pull the ding out.

I had a shopping trolley incident with a rented Cali before I bought Albert. I dreaded returning it to the hired company as it looked as though I had been T-boned by a freight train. A bloke with a puller, a bit of a panel spray, all done. Easy and painless except for the bill which was only mildly painful.

Really it all depends on how bad the dent is. Is it just a dent with no defined edges or is it a dent with a crease with defined edges? The first is much easier to repair than the latter. As there normally is no painting needed.

Hopefully should be able to fix but they said they need to get at the back of it. The waste tank is in the way so I Need to get out the way

Hopefully should be able to fix but they said they need to get at the back of it. The waste tank is in the way so I Need to get out the way
You will probably that there is sound deadening and insulation to contend with if you need to get to the back of it.

Back