Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Collecting the Cali soon and getting ready with the essentials

In the same boat here. We are waiting our delivery date but looks like the 1st. So many things to consider and look at, it’s like being a child in a sweet shop again. I am mainly concentrated on shelving, draw liners and carpets at the moment to offset any issues with rattles. We had a conversation for 3 years and this was a major issue.
Also have gone for a SpaceMate sliding rear compartment shelf..
Enjoy, we certainly will
Sounds like a good bit of kit out. We’ve done videos on all shelves, cupboard boxes and the spacemate so far as they’re some of the ‘gaps m’ we’ve found over the past four years.

We also went for carpet throughout pretty early on (Brandrup). They’re good quality would definitely recommend. They change the feeling of the cabin/kitchen area completely.

We went for the wooden floor effect, so we didn’t want to cover it all up with a carpet (and then maybe a protector for the carpet ??!). So, we’ve been using a couple of rubber backed mats from Dunelm, 2 in the living area, and 2 in the boot. They’re easily shook out and cheap to replace if marked.

We’ve also gone for the wooden floor and thinking that I’d like the 2 piece mats so when you move the rear seat forward the one can go over the other. I like the look of the Brandrup carpet that fits between the rails but then I.d be covering the wooden flooring more, I‘m just not sure yet.

Waiting for date to collect new cal. Ordered & received the Brandup 2 piece carpet as we also chose the wooden floor. The carpet will protect the floor in the winter & keep it cosy, then will have the wood floor showing all summer. We felt this was the best option for us, as our MY18 cal we were just using odd mats! So have treated us & van to new mats.

Sounds like a good bit of kit out. We’ve done videos on all shelves, cupboard boxes and the spacemate so far as they’re some of the ‘gaps m’ we’ve found over the past four years.

We also went for carpet throughout pretty early on (Brandrup). They’re good quality would definitely recommend. They change the feeling of the cabin/kitchen area completely.
I am looking at Fat Bobs in Southam Warwickshire for carpets. Worth checking out. He did ours for the conversion and is local so very handy.
As for other shelves I’m looking at draws in the cupboard under the sink. I think they will be a good addition.

In the same boat here. We are waiting our delivery date but looks like the 1st. So many things to consider and look at, it’s like being a child in a sweet shop again. I am mainly concentrated on shelving, draw liners and carpets at the moment to offset any issues with rattles. We had a conversation for 3 years and this was a major issue.
Also have gone for a SpaceMate sliding rear compartment shelf..
Enjoy, we certainly will
Whereabouts are you collecting from?

Whereabouts are you collecting from?
Listers Droitwich. It’s our second van from them. We bought a long wheel based 4 Motion 3 years ago and had it converted by CamperKing. We made the decision to change after an old shoulder injury flared up and I couldn’t get the roof down. Operation rehab and 12 months later ordered new Cali. The electric roof will be such a bonus.
Sold the old van with 30,000 miles on the clock in 3 years. Only lost £6k. Remarkable residuals.
We are based just outside Warwick.

Back