Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cheap ish 2 tone from main dealer

JohnCalifornia

JohnCalifornia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Just seen this 2 tone Cali on the Auto trader that seems a very good price if anyone is on the lookout for one. It’s a manual though. I didn’t know you could get manual versions of the ocean.

Just seen this 2 tone Cali on the Auto trader that seems a very good price if anyone is on the lookout for one. It’s a manual though. I didn’t know you could get manual versions of the ocean.
It’s a lot of money for a 4 year old can when you could 10% more through DtD and you can have a brand new better specified Ocean with free servicing and a 3 years of warranty.

Maybe but you don’t see many 2 tones with this mileage at a main dealer for this price. Admittedly it does look low spec. Looks like it hasn’t even got a drawer under the rear seats. Surely the drawer is not an option from new? Also never seen the aluminum trim on the dash on any other Ocean too
Edit: it does have the drawer, couldn’t see the handle as the cover for the long storage bit is missing…
Edit 2: it’s not too low spec. If I was on the market for a 2 tone I’d certainly go for a look. Maybe able to get a bit off the screen price too I would imagine

Last edited:
Back