Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Owners in Basildon

john mar

john mar

Basil
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Today we have ordered our new VW California,after reading all about the cali ,we made our choice.

We are grateful for all the information on your site and we will become members as soon as we can.

The Cali has been ordered from Tonbridge MSG and very help full Martin.

Regards.

John Gwen

Good afternoon John and Gwen and a big warm welcome to the forum.

So, you have lots of questions coming up, please go ahead and ask, lots of knowledge on here...

but...

we also have lots of questions :D Beach or ocean? DSG or Manual? Colour? Where's the pics?....... etc...

Seriously, a big welcome to you.

So, you have lots of questions coming up, please go ahead and ask, lots of knowledge on here...

but...

we also have lots of questions :D Beach or ocean? DSG or Manual? Colour? Where's the pics?....... etc...

Good afternoon

We do have lots of question Thank you.

..I have just signed upto the V.I.P. Do I recieve an email.

..Please excuse any spelling mistakes and grammar..

We have purchased Basil(named after where we live)..

California Ocean,Automatic,Silver, adaptive cruise control,chrome side bars ,lowered,electric mirrors,larger fuel tank.

After reading some running out of fuel, I thought biggest tank i could get.

Removal tow bar ,awning,5 year warranty, reversing cameras,front and rear parking censors.

Led lights ,after reading that these are better.spare wheel locking nut.

privacy glass.Locked safe

No cuddly toy??/

expected 16 weeks time ?

:welcome Congratulations! :thumb

Welcome on board !

but...

Thank you for kind welcome.

I wonder I could ask about the VIP membership.

I paid by PayPal today so we can access the discounts on purchases.

Do we have wait for a membership number to shop.

Regards

John

Screenshot_20181018-193144.png

Good Afternoon

Are there any
Cali owners in the Basildon area.

I was just wondering....

We are hoping our Cali to arrive late Feb ,fingers crossed.

Good Afternoon

Are there any
Cali owners in the Basildon area.

I was just wondering....

We are hoping our Cali to arrive late Feb ,fingers crossed.

Welcome!!

I'm a Beach owner, 15 minutes away towards Southend.

Welcome :welcome Fellow Essex Silver Ocean, lowered, side bars & rear spoiler.
15 minutes up the A127 towards London.
Enjoy your time spent with Basil when he arrives.

:welcomeYou've made a good choice with the colour it looks really smart on the Cali.

Last edited:
Today we have ordered our new VW California,after reading all about the cali ,we made our choice.

We are grateful for all the information on your site and we will become members as soon as we can.

The Cali has been ordered from Tonbridge MSG and very help full Martin.

Regards.

John Gwen

I know Tonbridge are extremely good but just out of interest, did you try either of the closer California dealers at Loughton or Dartford?

Hello

The reason we went to Tonbridge was that we were looking for second hand one and Dartford did not have any or only a beach.

The price for a second hand one was about £57000.

We tested drove one and when we looked inside we were put off by someone else owning it.

So we spoke to Martin and he gave us fair discount and it's price protected as long as we take delivery with in two weeks of the Cali turning up.

I know this sounds strange because we are buying a vehicle that we intend to do a lot of miles in, but I did not want to drive to Harlow,( which might be nearer not sure)I thought Tonbridge was just on the other side of the Dartford. We could also go to Blue water or lakeside aswell.

It's nice to know there other Cali near.

Before we get the Basil there lots of Question I would like to ask please.

Kind

Regards

John

Welcome too from another local - 15 mins away near Brentwood - Acapulco Blue Ocean...

Hello

The reason we went to Tonbridge was that we were looking for second hand one and Dartford did not have any or only a beach.

The price for a second hand one was about £57000.

We tested drove one and when we looked inside we were put off by someone else owning it.

So we spoke to Martin and he gave us fair discount and it's price protected as long as we take delivery with in two weeks of the Cali turning up.

I know this sounds strange because we are buying a vehicle that we intend to do a lot of miles in, but I did not want to drive to Harlow,( which might be nearer not sure)I thought Tonbridge was just on the other side of the Dartford. We could also go to Blue water or lakeside aswell.

It's nice to know there other Cali near.

Before we get the Basil there lots of Question I would like to ask please.

Kind

Regards

John

The VW Lifestyle dealer is at Loughton, not Harlow and isn't too far from Basildon and certainly closer than Tonbridge. But SMG Tonbridge are very very good and it's not a bad run down there.

Thank you.

I was wondering where to go for warranty work and servicing .

If you recommend them.

Thank you.

I was wondering where to go for warranty work and servicing .

If you recommend them.
I've not had any warranty or service work done by Loughton yet, so unable to recommend that side of the business.

When you require a service only, it is possible to have that done at Chelmsford Van Centre.

I've not had any warranty or service work done by Loughton yet, so unable to recommend that side of the business.

When you require a service only, it is possible to have that done at Chelmsford Van Centre.

I’ve had some warranty work carried out at Loughton (the drivers seat kept reclining) and they were fine.