Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali added extras

I've also got the door which is great. Never had a battery problem despite regularly being without hookup. I think the beeping seems loud when you're right next to the door but isn't really intrusive once you're even a short distance away.

The electric door is a very good thing to have if there are little hands and fingers around.

The retractable ladder is a great option. Perfect for getting up stairs and also for loading the roof bars if you have them :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
The retractable ladder is a great option. Perfect for getting up stairs and also for loading the roof bars if you have them

Oli, would you lean the ladder against the closed awning? I don't want to damage anything although I guess most of the weight is down and not against the van. I had wondered if there was something I could attach to the slot on the opposite side of the van to act as a ladder rest and then mount my roofbox on that side. At the moment I have to stand to on the step or back seat with sliding door open, which is a bit tricky :)
Thanks,
--Nick

We just close the steps that project above the roof so they do not touch the canvas. You can choose how many steps to extend to on a step by step basis.