Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2023 8th - 10th September 2023 Cali Club camping info

I needed a DIY book. So i asked if they had any books on shelves

What sort of time do people start to queue etc. And how long roughly does it take to to get to the club pitches? we plan to arrive for when the gates open, but is there miles of vans by this time?

What sort of time do people start to queue etc. And how long roughly does it take to to get to the club pitches? we plan to arrive for when the gates open, but is there miles of vans by this time?
It’s pretty well organised but yes there will be queues waiting for the gates to open.
Several entrances depending on where you’re camping, follow the signs and you’ll soon find us.

IMG_9656.jpeg
As previous years I’m sure, entry brings you in the top left then follow the yellow line to our club pitch

View attachment 113606
As previous years I’m sure, entry brings you in the top left then follow the yellow line to our club pitch
That’s great. We would like to get in as early as possible, do you know if they allow people to queue etc. From an hour or so before the gates open.

That’s great. We would like to get in as early as possible, do you know if they allow people to queue etc. From an hour or so before the gates open.
Yeah people start arriving early, they usually end up letting people in before the designated opening time

Yeah people start arriving early, they usually end up letting people in before the designated opening time
Great! thanks for the info. Looking forward to it!

I have 2 sets of spare non club tickets for 1 x campervan plus 1 person - twice!

I have 2 sets of spare non club tickets for 1 x campervan plus 1 person - twice!
Please use the appropriate area of the forum for selling things, this thread is not for that.

Also worth noting that it clearly states on the tickets they are not transferable.

I aim to be there around lunchtime.

I think my son is looking forward to it. When I asked him what we should pack to eat he just said, "Bring Cider."

Silly question time, is this the only thing we need to show in van for the club camping ? IMG_7570.jpegin van for the club camping ?

You should have a QR code for your Cali, and one for each person booked, so they will need to see all of them at the gate upon entry.
Yep got all them cheers

This time next week we’ll be in full swing at Busfest!
Please note:
We are pretty full again this year so thank you all, it’s going to be a good one.
Please be patient upon arrival at the club pitch, there will be a need to coordinate the pitching of all campers due to the numbers I need to fit in, we have enough space, but need to use it wisely.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, look forward to meeting you all on Friday!

Back