Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2023 8th - 10th September 2023 Cali Club camping info

We’d booked this event back in December however, didn’t book club camping at the time. After such a good time at Camper Jam, we’d love to be in the club area Again. I’ve emailed the event twice now to see if we can change our camping option however, they’ve not responded. Getting that sinking feeling!

We’d booked this event back in December however, didn’t book club camping at the time. After such a good time at Camper Jam, we’d love to be in the club area Again. I’ve emailed the event twice now to see if we can change our camping option however, they’ve not responded. Getting that sinking feeling!
Ask for refund and rebook. That should sort them out

Considering booking, but we will be in Wales for a week previous in the van and will have a small trailer in tow. Will this be ok next to us on the pitch In the club zone?
this is the trailer;

image.jpg

We booked after we came back from CamperJam.

Any other events worth doing..? We can’t make the Slimbridge meet as we’re already away.

It might be simplest to see if you can cancel and rebook. I don’t have any control or input into the booking system I’m afraid.

Considering booking, but we will be in Wales for a week previous in the van and will have a small trailer in tow. Will this be ok next to us on the pitch In the club zone?
this is the trailer;

View attachment 111094
Yes should be fine, there will be space to put the trailer somewhere! Get booking, you have until July 19th to book club camping.
Be great

It might be simplest to see if you can cancel and rebook. I don’t have any control or input into the booking system I’m afraid.

Unable to cancel however, now have a different email address to try. Watch this space…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unable to cancel however, now have a different email address to try. Watch this space…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ok. That was the advice given last year!
Good luck

Please excuse my ignorance and numpty question incoming……does busfest have any type of Elsan point and fresh water taps? Or is the expectation to arrive with full water etc?

Yes should be fine, there will be space to put the trailer somewhere! Get booking, you have until July 19th to book club camping.
Be great
All booked in the club zone, our first vw event! Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Last edited:
Please excuse my ignorance and numpty question incoming……does busfest have any type of Elsan point and fresh water taps? Or is the expectation to arrive with full water etc?
Yes there is an elsan point close by. Water taps are available but you wouldn’t be able to pull up alongside the tap and fill directly. My advice would be come with enough water for the 2 nights if possible.

Worth going if you can, its a great show and a good turn out from the VWCC. that said we unfortunately can't make it this year.
We are taking a road trip in the Cali down to Misano for the MotoGP but have a great time all.

Worth going if you can, its a great show and a good turn out from the VWCC. that said we unfortunately can't make it this year.
We are taking a road trip in the Cali down to Misano for the MotoGP but have a great time all.
Shame Shaun, but the trip sounds fab! See you at Slimbridge though :thumb

There’s a few spaces left for Club camping at Busfest. You have until Wednesday 19th July to book, after that club camping bookings will be closed.
Don’t miss out, always a great weekend!
Update:

Booking for club camping has been extended a little, not sure for how long but if you wish to book you still have a small window of opportunity, there are a handful of pitches left.

****BUSFEST UPDATE****

Busfest tickets are being emailed out soon.
You should receive the email by Wednesday latest so I understand.
Please check your spam in case the email has gone in there.

Not long to go now, looking forward to it
:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2
Yep! I emailed yesterday and enquired when tickets will be sent out, got a reply saying that they will start sending out today (Saturday).

Can you show them on your phone? I'm already on my way to busfest so won't be able to print

****BUSFEST UPDATE****

Busfest tickets are being emailed out soon.
You should receive the email by Wednesday latest so I understand.
Please check your spam in case the email has gone in there.

Not long to go now, looking forward to it
:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2
See you there Chris, won't be arriving until around 6pm as leaving straight from work

Can you show them on your phone? I'm already on my way to busfest so won't be able to print
Are you camping with club Martin? If not I can’t help you :D

Seriously though, it states on the email it needs printing out but don’t see why it wouldn’t work via your phone, it’s no different to having it in a piece of paper.

Are you camping with club Martin? If not I can’t help you :D

Seriously though, it states on the email it needs printing out but don’t see why it wouldn’t work via your phone, it’s no different to having it in a piece of paper.
Yes I'm in club camping. I have someone printing for me now so cheers. I suppose I could have gone to a library or something

Back